2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Seriously, you need a fucking Walkthrough to rename all the Relationships.

D

Deleted member 2282431

Definitely have to restart but I really liked the models and its only 0.2 so no big deal... The only issue that I have is the lack of dialog or things to do 95% of the time.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I love it!
Gorgeous women with a great eye for details.
Look at the redhead in the swimming pool when she lost her bikini top.
She turns her back on you and looks over her shoulder.
Wow , the look in her right eye. Haven't seen such details very often in a VN.

Keep up the good work.
Doesn't mind that the storyline is thin if there's any at all.
Plus MORE FAPPING PLEASE?!?

Reactions: Jimbo Browne

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey guys, thanks for trying my game! I'm sorry I haven't posted till now, but after posting the first release and reading the first few comments, I was kinda put off. I'm very glad not everyone was like that! Thank you to all who provided some critique or feedback and also bug reports. Big thank you to the people who enjoyed the game so far and posted some nice comments. You really help motivate me!
Apologies for the confusing naming at the start. I tried to make it as clear as possible, but also had to leave it a bit vague because patreon.

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I wanted to do a sandbox because I wanted to have some player interaction where the player can choose when to do what which would be reflected in other events. I definitely agree it feels a bit empty and there's a lot of skipping involved, so I think I'll switch to something like five time periods in the day, like early morning, morning, afternoon, evening, night, or something like that so it doesn't feel like half the game is pressing the skip button. If you think this is a good idea, please comment or like this post!

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe this is the bug that occurs when you try to open the quest page while a notification is being displayed. If you wait for the notification to disappear completely, I don't think the bug occurs.

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
View attachment 649657
Lol wut?
I mean, top of the sink is typically mounted about 70-85 cm off the floor (2' 3"–2' 10"). Her legs are clearly longer than that. Even if the sink was uncomfortably low, at say, 60 cm off the floor, her legs are at least 90 cm to a meter long. If her torso and head are proportional (as they appear), she's at the very least 2.1 m (6' 10") tall.
I mean, I'm 1.85 m, and my waist is about the top of the sink (85 cm up from the floor), so this is clearly ridiculous.
Ah, well you see she's actually standing on tiptoe so that gives some extra height. Also, I went to the sink in my bathroom and the bottom of my butt is at the top of the sink. I'm pretty sure my sink isn't particularly short, nor am I particularly tall, so considering this, the picture is still plausible to me if she is a tall woman. Maybe the sinks in my country are shorter or something? XD

Reactions: FreddyK66

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Being that you can named the relationship to anything you want and its the players choice here, I have added the "incest" tag.
i shake my head when i see people bash this game for incest BEFORE you start you can make them all friends
doesnt have to be incest UNLESS you make it that way LOL
NOW if you wanna complain about this game then at least make valid arguments such as
how about not being able to interact with anyone thats right infront of you
how about not being able to so much as knock on doors,etc
BUT to bash a game that YOU get to set up BEFORE actual game play?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish there some damn cheats or something for this or mods or something
even console commands would be nice

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes