2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Map doesn't work, never see cousin or aunt out side of my house?? But i see the pictures in folder...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Sandbox yes.. but has a great quest tracker/advisor on the computer in his room. Enjoyable with that feature. Pretty good renders and a fun loving MC. One 'sandbox' game I'm actually gonna keep playing.. bookmarked and 2 thumbs up!

Jeepster I do believe the map is working.. at least it was working for me. BUT it doesn't give you any options if no interactions are possible AT the time you are trying the map. Hit his room and click on the map during different times of the day. Hope that helps.

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
why are all more interessting VN´s Sandbox?? the most boring way to let a VN die....
The reason I made it a sandbox is that I had initially planned to make it more interactive with a shop and inventory system and maybe some other features. But then I've had feedback that making it too interactive is annoying, yet I've also had feedback that the sandbox system is enjoyable. I would appreciate some more feedback from you guys either way. I'm definitely open to making it a more 'normal' visual novel, where instead of clicking on the rooms to trigger the events, you would just have the choices available at the time displayed and then you can just do the ones you want. If enough people like both, I could probably even do both versions, since I've already done the sandbox which is the most time consuming part

D

Deleted member 2482011

Started new game and played content until the end of v0.2 when all quests were complete went to MC's room and clicked the update icon which updated the quests to what seems to be in the v0.3 changelog but none of the content that goes with those quests seems to be available... If I browse the image folder there is nothing new there and actions just crash the game for missing .png files...

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Started new game and played content until the end of v0.2 when all quests were complete went to MC's room and clicked the update icon which updated the quests to what seems to be in the v0.3 changelog but none of the content that goes with those quests seems to be available... If I browse the image folder there is nothing new there and actions just crash the game for missing .png files...
The update feature is for 0.4 onwards. If you started a new game with the latest version of the game, you should have seen a scene that told you to save, then that save would be used to update to a future version of the game.

Jimbo Browne

Sep 21, 2017
The reason I made it a sandbox is that I had initially planned to make it more interactive with a shop and inventory system and maybe some other features. But then I've had feedback that making it too interactive is annoying, yet I've also had feedback that the sandbox system is enjoyable. I would appreciate some more feedback from you guys either way. I'm definitely open to making it a more 'normal' visual novel, where instead of clicking on the rooms to trigger the events, you would just have the choices available at the time displayed and then you can just do the ones you want. If enough people like both, I could probably even do both versions, since I've already done the sandbox which is the most time consuming part
I recently payed through Ver 0.3 and I enjoyed it.

It was interesting to play as a MC, who was not just designed to be a life support system for his reproductive organ. The dialogues were interesting (reminded me quite a bit of Power Vacuum). The "silver tongued" rogue approach for the MC is interesting and I look forward to seeing how it develops.

About Sandbox games, most players don't like stat grinding, if your sandbox means having to visit different places for different interaction then it would less "grindy" but the flip side is that does the sandbox really make sense at that point.

Since you have stated that you have done most of the sandbox creation, you could have both options (if it is not too much additional work). Also would request you not to lock out content is either type (Sandbox and VN).

Whatever you decide; wanted to say thanks for your efforts in developing this game and all the very best. I'm looking forward to trying out future versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: zelathorn

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
Just started playing this game. Really enjoyed it so far. The more voyeurism and exhibitionism, the better. Keep up the good work.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Started over & missed afternoon sessions with Aunt at her house & all cousin content. Once school starts Aunt even asks me about talking to cousin but I can never go there...

Also got this...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 3, in script
call screen quest_menu()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 43, in execute
screen quest_display():
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 43, in execute
screen quest_display():
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 46, in execute
frame:
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 50, in execute
grid 1 1:
File "game/2questScreen.rpy", line 51, in execute
text quest_active[temp] size 30 color "C0C0C0"
KeyError: u'quest/Relaxing Massage.png'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Right after I updated to version 0.4 it only lets me do early morning and late morning then it auto kicks me off the game. I've reinstalled 3 times to make sure but same thing keeps happening. Anyone else having this issue?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
This update sure is screwed up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 1133, in script
$ renpy.jump(timed_quest[temp])
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_placeholder'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\111111\Bonds of Love v0.4\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\111111\Bonds of Love v0.4\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\111111\Bonds of Love v0.4\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\111111\Bonds of Love v0.4\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 1133, in script
$ renpy.jump(timed_quest[temp])
File "C:\111111\Bonds of Love v0.4\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_placeholder'.

Reactions: ontach
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes