2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Something tells me that the game has several hidden tags and that no choice changes anything in the story and just a straight line. I still managed to spend a few minutes reading this, which was already boring for me. The impression I got from the game is that several things are happening behind the scenes and the MC is the only naive person who doesn't know anything or pretends to know nothing.

Jul 20, 2020
Having an "open world" or sandbox or whatever you want to call it doesn't help the story telling. You can get ahead in the story by just doing the events that are available so many interactions make no sense until you do the other minor character events.

Essentially, this VN should've been set up with a linear story path rather than the current set up, so at least the storyline would make better sense.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Having an "open world" or sandbox or whatever you want to call it doesn't help the story telling. You can get ahead in the story by just doing the events that are available so many interactions make no sense until you do the other minor character events.

Essentially, this VN should've been set up with a linear story path rather than the current set up, so at least the storyline would make better sense.
Well, I'm avoiding doing the Scarlett, Evelyn, and Bella and Derek paths, so the sandbox is good for me to achieve it (especially considering that there is no option to reject either Scarlett or Evelyn) Likewise, I have no interest in Gabriella either.

Jul 20, 2020
Well, I'm avoiding doing the Scarlett, Evelyn, and Bella and Derek paths, so the sandbox is good for me to achieve it (especially considering that there is no option to reject either Scarlett or Evelyn) Likewise, I have no interest in Gabriella either.
True, but there are better ways to do that without the open world while keeping a linear story. I enjoy this VN, but the story telling is really off because of how the open world events don't follow other events.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
I like the corruption elements of this game. Two things Id like to request - get Peter away from Mum and lets add some family bonding time soon

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
True, but there are better ways to do that without the open world while keeping a linear story. I enjoy this VN, but the story telling is really off because of how the open world events don't follow other events.
Actually, I haven't started the quests "Handyman" and "Three's company" nor am I going to start them. And I finished "Teen Crush" choosing the option to send Gabriella to hell, it's enough for me that there is the possibility of including a lesbian scene so that I don't want that route (the truth is that I shouldn't have even started it).

So in a VN there should be an option to no start them.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned before. During Lonely woman at some point you can have sex with Clara but somehow that event never came up for me. Despite that it was referenced in other scenes (Clara sleepover, Best teacher ever).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hard to say, since I believe this might be a small studio/production.

Think 1.6 is in preview atm.
I think that the game has a rather low acceptance, which I suppose doesn't help the Dev to frequently update the game.

In any case, seeing that half of the LIs aren't exactly interesting for most harem players, it's logical that the income is rather residual.

In my opinion the dev would be better off removing Scarlet, Evelyn and Bella from the game (or modifying their stories to remove the parts that make potential fans of the game leave), as they are now, they are basically LIs thrown into the trash. Regarding Gabriella... personally I wouldn't include a "LI" who is strictly lesbian and in love with another of the LIs in the game, but at least you can reject her without there being anything lesbian. But this is still throwing another character in the trash.

And, including an NTR route for one of the LIs that may actually be of interest wasn't a brilliant idea.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes