2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Maybe the no more events popping up thing is a love path issue? Even after using the save from this very nice post, I only get one event with the redhead and that's it. Do corruption people get more scenes with this update?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I've noticed most of the comments about the negative kinks posted (sharing/NTR/back ground cheating...which doesn't interest me), seem to happen only when MC picks and builds up the sub point choices (seem to be a type of corruption /NTR stat). And the Nice choices which seem to be a love / romance stat, limit MC's sex scenes, but seem to also limit the neg kinks from happening to MC's immediate family...well sort of I think (Not sure with Kathy yet).

Also, I never saw the uncle kiss the mom, I just saw the quick ass grab...which she stopped right away while on the nice path. (But this title really should have the missing tags mentioned many times in the forms, as it will hurt this titles potential not having them.)

In this image, on the Nice path...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
If the dev ever sees this post, I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing game and not to give up amidst all the criticism. I've been searching high and low for more games with such rare themes/tags and I got to say I wasn't disappointed at all. A good amount of juicy content in the current build (can't judge if that's decent or not for the time frame), hot renders/animations (I'm a simple man), satisfactory writing/plot (I'm a simple man) and the most important point of all, it's released to the public (could be wrong?).

For those complaining about ntr/sharing, I agree that those tags should be added so as to prevent more people from complaining about it and better yet, made fully optional (though you will lose out on content unless there's a patch to alternate the story). However, if you can't handle those elements then just stop playing the game, there's already more than enough harem games, no need to bring down the dev over your mere preferences.

As for the sandbox genre, I'm personally fine with it as it's honestly not as bad as others where you have to keep grinding or have no idea at all how to progress or lock yourself out (in fact a lot of games still use rpgm/sandbox for various reasons). I see it more as giving players the choice on which character to chase just like how most of the options in the game decides how the scenes vary (perhaps repeatable scenes like a gallery of sorts would make it more relevant). However, it might make certain dialogs off and possibly create more bugs compared to a kinetic novel (I swear people would complain too if this game was a vn like it's just a slideshow etc).

Bugs wise, due to starting fresh, I didn't really ran into any problems except for the game crashing after the Mary problem child quest which appears to have a solution here so no game breaking issue for me.

I'm simply thankful that the dev has made it this far with the minimal support he currently has and appreciate the game for what it is. There are certainly worse out there especially the abandoned ones that are still milking their supporters which would definitely benefit more from the poor reviews. I will do my best to recommend this hidden gem of a game for the targeted audience and hopefully, you will earn the attention you deserve. Now I just need to find out how to leave a review.

Last edited:

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Hmm...I've noticed most of the comments about the negative kinks posted (sharing/NTR/back ground cheating...which doesn't interest me), seem to happen only when MC picks and builds up the sub point choices (seem to be a type of corruption /NTR stat). And the Nice choices which seem to be a love / romance stat, limit MC's sex scenes, but seem to also limit the neg kinks from happening to MC's immediate family...well sort of I think (Not sure with Kathy yet).

Also, I never saw the uncle kiss the mom, I just saw the quick ass grab...which she stopped right away while on the nice path. (But this title really should have the missing tags mentioned many times in the forms, as it will hurt this titles potential not having them.)

Interesting take, makes me wonder if I missed out any scenes on my ntr route due to my choices (50-50?) although I think you're still not far enough for the mom and uncle kissing scene. However, I feel that only the decisions with warnings or brackets (Peter joining, sharing Bella, Mary ntr, sharing/corrupting Tahlia, etc) have impact further in the game whereas the rest are mainly differences in the immediate scene with no hidden stats. A gallery with both routes would be wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
.-.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 12, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp1)
ScriptError: could not find label 'm_problem_child_12_add'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.jump(temp1)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Linux-5.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid x86_64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Bonds Of Love 1.5
Mon Jan 8 00:57:57 2024

Reactions: Happygame93

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

in my polayyhrough wich is alway a Love path (i hate being dominating and bing a cuck) u can choose to follow your sis to her works plasce and stop her when she being sent to do his jov with a client..that she see you and confront MC, and if you choose the right choice u cans tart your love path with her...anyway she says thast she never did anything with clients other than speasks and sometimes being a bit touched by some clients , but sh always put a stop to them behaviour if they become to much handsy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm guessing new content is what it says in the OP. I've never played this game until yesterday so all content was new for me, and I got crapped out by a load of bugs, (some very old ones too). If you got no active quests then I guess you're up to date.
yea but sadly my quest book says no new content availabe and i have reached the end off all path content.....that's the problem

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
.-.

While running game code:
$ renpy.jump(temp1)

Full traceback:
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.jump(temp1)
File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/BoL/BondsOfLove-1.5-pc-compressed/renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Linux-5.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid x86_64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Bonds Of Love 1.5
Mon Jan 8 00:57:57 2024
I have this same crash error, which prevents my story from going any further. The image below is the last image before the crash.

screenshot0014.png

MrMKK

Jan 18, 2018
Same here. I even get the crash though if I *don't* do the yoga and try to skip time forward...

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
A couple of fixes.

1 - Girls giggling caused - exception error - (fixed - 1extra.rpy)
2 - Alexia blowjob in shower - animation caused exception error - (fixed - 1alexia.rpy)
3 - ScriptError: could not find label 'm_problem_child_12_add' - causing game crash - (fixed - 1mary.rpy)

Not fixed
Missing music file Corrupt.mp3 - (Obviously it's missing from game files so not a lot can be done about that)

Overwrite/Replace existing files in game folder. Back up old files first if you are unsure.

Last edited:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018

I think the genre is called "slut healing" and it seems to be a central tag in this game, so it's another one of those "this game wasn't made for you" types of situations.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I think the genre is called "slut healing" and it seems to be a central tag in this game, so it's another one of those "this game wasn't made for you" types of situations.
Maybe, or it's a wait for a few updates to allow the dev to iron out some of the coding and story issues. As I couldn't finish to the end of the update with the bugged game ending crash.

Last edited:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Maybe, or it's a wait for a few updates to allow the dev to iron out some of the coding and story issues. As I couldn't finish to to the end of the update with the bugged game ending crash.
I doubt the coding part of it would be fixed without a complete overhaul, which this game needs anyway because of what an absolute fucking mess it is for the player to navigate through the various scenes... It also doesn't seem to be happening. Higher chances of a fan making a VN version imo.

The actual characterization isn't that much of an issue though. As I said, some of the LIs are intended to be tremendous whores you effectively tame by having better dick than anyone else, and it works just fine if you're actually into that kind of thing. It's far from uncommon for dudes to be into chicks who draw attention from all kinds of other dudes specifically because they're like that.

Reactions: MrBenny

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
I doubt the coding part of it would be fixed without a complete overhaul, which this game needs anyway because of what an absolute fucking mess it is for the player to navigate through the various scenes... It also doesn't seem to be happening. Higher chances of a fan making a VN version imo.

The actual characterization isn't that much of an issue though. As I said, some of the LIs are intended to be tremendous whores you effectively tame by having better dick than anyone else, and it works just fine if you're actually into that kind of thing. It's far from uncommon for dudes to be into chicks who draw attention from all kinds of other dudes specifically because they're like that.
Agreed none of my savefiles update to the newer version. showing no new events at all... gonna wait for 1.0 or something because this is borderline useless to play if i always gotta replay from start every version.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix for this? its when you try to use the phone thanks for any help
```

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 1037, in script
call screen navi_menu
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 17, in execute
screen contacts():
screen contacts():
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 39, in execute
vbox:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 43, in execute
for contact in contact_list:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 44, in execute
textbutton contact:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 44, in keywords
textbutton contact:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 47, in keywords
if phone_quest[day_num][time] != "0" and text_label[contact] != []:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 47, in <module>
if phone_quest[day_num][time] != "0" and text_label[contact] != []:
KeyError: u'Y310'

Full traceback:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 1037, in script
call screen navi_menu
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen contacts():
screen contacts():
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 39, in execute
vbox:
File "game/2phone.rpy", line 43, in execute
for contact in contact_list: