2.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
thanks for the update. Nothing was triggering with old saves,so had to start anew. But it was worth revisiting

Reactions: Envoye

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Same here but even with a new start the new content didn't trigger :unsure:

Edit : You need to trigger all events when they're here if not the game softlock. I was focused on mom/sister first, aunt second and the rest after but the game don't like that.
Maybe that's why old save don't work.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BondsOfLove-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone maybe explain the problem here and how to fix it please? It happens when i try to read a message on the phone after what i think is half of the game content
Screenshot (4594).png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Been skipping this one for a while now
Is it any good?

and more importantly,

1. How good are the animations of the scenes?
2. Does it have a gallery or replay section?
3. Are there scenes as of this update with any member of the family, preferably with the mom?

Thank you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thanks for the update. Nothing was triggering with old saves,so had to start anew. But it was worth revisiting

Edit : You need to trigger all events when they're here if not the game softlock. I was focused on mom/sister first, aunt second and the rest after but the game don't like that.
It's working well for me. And I haven't started (nor I will ever start) "Three's Company" and "Handyman", and I already finished "Teen Crush" by telling Tabitha to fuck off.

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Been skipping this one for a while now
Is it any good?

and more importantly,

1. How good are the animations of the scenes?
2. Does it have a gallery or replay section?
3. Are there scenes as of this update with any member of the family, preferably with the mom?

Thank you.
1. pretty decent
2. no
3. yes

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Playing new DL with patch using old save had one error when viewing option on PC in bedroom. Ignore worked, but not sure if anything was missed or why it happened.
Otherwise, like the play and progression. If he pursues all the women, there needs to be away to ease it into the open. This is the make or break moment in a harem. Convincing them to be more relaxed around each other is the first step. This is usually missed in these games where "logic" says getting caught before opening up could go sideways. Definitely should start easing into it before actual sex happens. Massaging someone in the living room and someone walks in, making massage open and normal is one option.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay what gives,

I got an error already.
This is my first time playing this one.

Any fix for this?

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I missed any content. it'd be nice to have a gallery to check if any content is missed.

Also, I understand the mom not being open to penetration yet. However the MC could ask her to drink his love juice everyday ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Might have to wait for a bugfix from the dev, there was on the last release as well.

It is kind of weird though, I just loaded my compressed version (with patch) and all my old saves work, phone works, tabbed skip through a few quests.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Seems like this game is missing prostitution, ntr and sharing tag. Why nobody has reported this yet? Don't understand, i use tags to filter off ntr games, but can't do nothing if they just don't put the tag!!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems like this game is missing prostitution, ntr and sharing tag. Why nobody has reported this yet? Don't understand, i use tags to filter off ntr games, but can't do nothing if they just don't put the tag!!!
Have you seen the release date for this game? You can see by it only having 26 pages and it's not very popular.

Also, nobody probably cares enough to report it.

If you believe that content is there, then use report, game update, write in the comment box the sections where this content is so an uploader can verify it ACTUALLY fits the TAG.

2.90 star(s) 20 Votes