Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Pros:
-Art.

Cons:
-Little content
-UI is kinda laggy.
-Really basic and not appealing navigation UI.
-Stuff doesn't quite respond to clicks.
-Phone doesn't work yet.
-You kinda don't know what to do so you have to check everything at all times to see if you're missing some quest.

Just wait for a few updates and give this game a try then, not really worth it at the moment.
The art looks great and the game could be promising.

*Edit: Added a conclusion.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Trying to load a previous save breaks navigation for me.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Any new walkthrough for the latest update? Can't seem to find holly after the landlady's sun bathing event in the afternoon in the park. Where she asks for lotion. Can't seem to find holly anywhere.

Reactions: libertypics

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So got a bug that is impossible to work around as far as I know that when miki tells you to stop by after returning the medicine you have to seem to wait for her to contact you but after she texts you you get a error that you can not ignore or work around

Edit: After I read a post below< i think it was, found that if waited outside her house till evening was able to go past the error as when the mc walked into the house in the morning or afternoon i noticed the phone was coming up as if getting a text or call so after waiting and trying it was evening that it was able to go past this moment

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenrockkun

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Well...you did something different or got lucky - have tried all time slots and I keep getting the same error.
all i did was when i got the error i ignored it about 4 times, then went back and jumped to evening from afternoon and it worked

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Any new walkthrough for the latest update? Can't seem to find holly after the landlady's sun batihing event in the afternoon in the park. Where she asks for lotion. Can't seem to find holly anywhere.
Wasn't able to find holly over the next two days, but you do have a blowjob with Miki, and a lick and a promise from Candice while Kate watches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great start, all this one needs is a Landlady patch and some animation on the sex scenes to bring it up to the next level. Keep in mind it is early in development, but this could turn out to be really good. Since this was a first playthrough, I'm not sure what all was new, but there was content beyond the unupdated walkthrough, and the Holly BJ and homework triggered one day earlier, so someone with more time should update the wt.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Some sort of questline is needed, it is easy to get lost or stuck here.
Yeah great art,but it's way to much random clicking without prompts or hints. Will check it out again in a couple of months.

I am slightly worried this game might get a bit NTR'ish down the road though.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
This game has a lot of bugs still and missing a lot of key content. Realistically, this game should get some major work done to it before the next update. In the very least, the UI needs to function correctly and the bugs fixed

Reactions: Hentai_Man

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The new update broke my save ( can't click anything except map ) well start new game and I remember what I hate the most about this game. that fucking grab bear mini game. just remove this mini game plz.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The new update broke my save ( can't click anything except map ) well start new game and I remember what I hate the most about this game. that fucking grab bear mini game. just remove this mini game plz.
I just got caught and it asked me if I wanted to skip it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can turn on the cheats in the options and skip it now.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes