3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I have the same issue...I was using the ipatch...now I'm playing a "clean" version (but with an old savegame)...and the same crash happens...
Hi,
As I've said before, players cannot add the patch to, or remove it from, existing savegames.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'd like to play it if it has some content, is there at least a bj scene with one of hte main girls? (mom, sis)

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I'd like to play it if it has some content, is there at least a bj scene with one of the main girls? (mom, sis)
There is a bj or sexual acts with the love interest, two different milf, the mom, and somewhat a friend of the sister. There is plenty of nude action that is not sex scenes.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I didn't want to do this, but it looks like I'm out of time.
This game is effectively an abandoned project. I haven't heard from Vicaros in weeks, which is very unusual for him. He put a lot of himself into this game. He put the project together, hired artists, set up the patreon, wrote the script, supplied the original art (which, actually, you all never got to see). He wouldn't just ignore it or me. The last I heard from him, he was sick. I only have the one way to contact him. Our arrangement was one of trust and he always made good on his promises to me.
Anyway, as I said, he set everything up. Which means nobody can access the money on patreon. Nobody is getting paid and the money is just going to sit there. It wasn't much, but nobody works for free and I have no money to pay for art even if I was willing. He had a lot more planned for content but he hadn't sent me an updated script, so I've got nothing. I've recently had the most 2020 thing happen to me and I won't be able to complete what I was working on any time soon either.
I'm truly sorry to disappoint everyone. If he comes back, we'll deal with that. Until then, this project has stalled.
That's a shame.
Game looked promising. Better luck next time.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Forget this game it was clear it will be abandoned.
Thank god we have SexNote thats a great h game

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I didn't want to do this, but it looks like I'm out of time.
This game is effectively an abandoned project. I haven't heard from Vicaros in weeks, which is very unusual for him. He put a lot of himself into this game. He put the project together, hired artists, set up the patreon, wrote the script, supplied the original art (which, actually, you all never got to see). He wouldn't just ignore it or me. The last I heard from him, he was sick. I only have the one way to contact him. Our arrangement was one of trust and he always made good on his promises to me.
Anyway, as I said, he set everything up. Which means nobody can access the money on patreon. Nobody is getting paid and the money is just going to sit there. It wasn't much, but nobody works for free and I have no money to pay for art even if I was willing. He had a lot more planned for content but he hadn't sent me an updated script, so I've got nothing. I've recently had the most 2020 thing happen to me and I won't be able to complete what I was working on any time soon either.
I'm truly sorry to disappoint everyone. If he comes back, we'll deal with that. Until then, this project has stalled.
That's a shame.
Game looked promising. Better luck next time.
Such sad news
Wtf why did he abandon the art style was new and refreshing
Damn,that sucks. Hope everyone is OK.
i hope he can come back, this was a promising project
Yeah, I'm hoping I jumped the gun and the fact that he was sick just before disappearing for 2 weeks is just coincidence.
Forget this game it was clear it will be abandoned.
Thank god we have SexNote thats a great h game
Nope-Nope-Nope! Hahaha. I am still here, guys. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated! We actually have progressed in the department of art and writing! I was personally really busy with personal stuff and had no access to the laptop that had the discord account details saved.
Everything is okay, we continue creating the game as normal. :)

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nope-Nope-Nope! Hahaha. I am still here, guys. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated! We actually have progressed in the department of art and writing! I was personally really busy with personal stuff and had no access to the laptop that had the discord account details saved.
Everything is okay, we continue creating the game as normal. :)
Nice.
Hopefully can we see some sneak peeks?

Reactions: saksihW
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes