3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

kinto

Jun 29, 2018
i feel like the friend that tells you that he loves you once he is drunk, kind of awkward but glad you are alive

• Haha
Reactions: Vicaros

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Well it's been more than a month. Was it all empty words in order to keep your patrons a few month more ?

Axeleen,

Our patreons can see that we've posted a new location on Patreon and announced that there going to be three new locations that we've actually finished. The poses are not colored because our colorist has been hit by a storm and was able to color only the locations.
I appreciate our patreons and any donation we get on Patreon, I always explain anything they need to know or any question they sent us on messages, there hasn't been one day that I personally haven't spent time on progressing the game, but this is a hobby project and I am not going to exploit or force anyone in the team, which consists of multiple people, to answer to deadlines when they are getting paid monthly minimal funds.
I care about the players and our fans, and I wish we could move faster but I also care about the people working on this project. I hope you are more satisfied with our progress in the next updates.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
what folder do i put the patch into?
Just put it in the trash. It created new bugs that broke the game, required a new save and once added couldn't be removed without starting a new save as well. It was less of a patch and more like DLC that replaced existing scenes. It is no longer supported. Maybe in the future, but that's not a priority right now.
Of course if anyone wants to create a patch that works the same as the one for Summertime Saga, they are free to do so.

Slani

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,can anyone tell me how do i activate dlcs? when i try to launch them game crashes,and which one contains sophie content?

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,can anyone tell me how do i activate dlcs? when i try to launch them game crashes,and which one contains sophie content?
Just drop them in the /game folder, where you see other .rpa files. You have to be using the Patreon version of course. As for which has which - DLC1 and DLC3 have Sophia, while DLC2 has Samantha.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I dont know whats up. I have played through the game on 2 different machines multiple times and also followed the walk through ( from the Changelog link and main posting) to the letter. From what I remember, I have:

* Seen Candice's boobs and had her lick my dick
* Spread lotion on Sophia, watched her clean in the bathroom and peeped on her showering
* Got a flash and a BJ from Holly
* Got a visit from Emma.
* BJ from Mika

The walkthrough says there is still a lot more content, but everyone has since gone MIA. I spend virtual days searching everywhere. No one. Anywhere. I dl the game the last time yesterday, no change. I love the art and the game as a whole, would love it more if I could do anything further.

Please advise and thank you in advance

Slani

Nov 20, 2019
Just drop them in the /game folder, where you see other .rpa files. You have to be using the Patreon version of course. As for which has which - DLC1 and DLC3 have Sophia, while DLC2 has Samantha.
I tried that but it crashes game rollback error

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
I dont know whats up. I have played through the game on 2 different machines multiple times and also followed the walk through ( from the Changelog link and main posting) to the letter. From what I remember, I have:

* Seen Candice's boobs and had her lick my dick
* Spread lotion on Sophia, watched her clean in the bathroom and peeped on her showering
* Got a flash and a BJ from Holly
* Got a visit from Emma.
* BJ from Mika

The walkthrough says there is still a lot more content, but everyone has since gone MIA. I spend virtual days searching everywhere. No one. Anywhere. I dl the game the last time yesterday, no change. I love the art and the game as a whole, would love it more if I could do anything further.

Please advise and thank you in advance
That sounds like the extent to the free content currently. Patrons get access to DLC, which adds a new character and a couple new scenes with Sophia. More free content is in the works.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
will this game be updated?
Not holding my breath anymore...It was 'supposedly' abandoned then ooops not abandoned, then we'll post some pics after we color them (back in October) - last Patreon post was in December where they released a mobile version but nothing here since August.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes