3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
The thing about doing this in your free time is that life gets in the way. Plus it's not just one person working on it. You'd think that would make it easier, but the coder has to wait on both the writer and the artist. The script, of course, is never in a format that can just be copied and pasted, and often new routines need to be coded for desired effects.
For a long time, the artist was unavailable. Now most of the art is completed and the scripts are all written. Now it's the coder's fault things are delayed. And that's me. I had plenty of free time months ago when there was no art or script, and now all I lack is the free time. I had expected to be finished by the end of this month, but a lot of things just came up so that's been pushed back.
Once I get the code finished it needs to be tested. I know many of you may be thinking it wasn't tested at all, but there's a middle ground between releasing a completely broken game now and releasing a finished game in however long that takes.
This project is not abandoned, only delayed, and will not be abandoned. We're committed to finishing it, which is taking longer than we expected.
So if you want someone to yell at for the delays, yell at me. Entirely my fault right now. I'm not entirely responsible for our inability to meet a monthly update expectation, but I do have a hand in it. Sorry. I have very good reasons for the delays (especially this latest one), but I make no excuses. We have some fun new content coming though that I'm sure you'll enjoy (spoiler: Holly's fulfills her promise!). I can't speak for the lack of pics, as that's not up to me at all.
Again, the next update is coming.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure,didnt download it on patreon tho
That's an important detail to lead with, especially as I'm one of the devs. (Whoops!)
I strongly encourage you to wait until the next release, then become a patron for just one month. The $12 tier gets you all the content in the game and the versions of the DLC you currently have may not work with the new version. If you'd rather wait until the game is completely finished, that's cool... but it will be awhile. And if you're just going to pirate it, well... I'm not going to stop you. But I can't fix a version mismatch. The only suggestion I have is to remove that DLC.

Reactions: Sukme

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The thing about doing this in your free time is that life gets in the way. Plus it's not just one person working on it. You'd think that would make it easier, but the coder has to wait on both the writer and the artist. The script, of course, is never in a format that can just be copied and pasted, and often new routines need to be coded for desired effects.
For a long time, the artist was unavailable. Now most of the art is completed and the scripts are all written. Now it's the coder's fault things are delayed. And that's me. I had plenty of free time months ago when there was no art or script, and now all I lack is the free time. I had expected to be finished by the end of this month, but a lot of things just came up so that's been pushed back.
Once I get the code finished it needs to be tested. I know many of you may be thinking it wasn't tested at all, but there's a middle ground between releasing a completely broken game now and releasing a finished game in however long that takes.
This project is not abandoned, only delayed, and will not be abandoned. We're committed to finishing it, which is taking longer than we expected.
So if you want someone to yell at for the delays, yell at me. Entirely my fault right now. I'm not entirely responsible for our inability to meet a monthly update expectation, but I do have a hand in it. Sorry. I have very good reasons for the delays (especially this latest one), but I make no excuses. We have some fun new content coming though that I'm sure you'll enjoy (spoiler: Holly's fulfills her promise!). I can't speak for the lack of pics, as that's not up to me at all.
Again, the next update is coming.
Glad/hope everyone is healthy, glad to hear it's not abandoned (love the art and story so far) - just for me if long periods go by w/ no word on Patreon or here you get (Collective you) a little disillusioned ( too many good ones just slip away).

Thanks for the update. Take your time. Keep up the good work and good luck.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
How do I get incest patch
You don't anymore. I tried to code it the same way the DLC is coded, but since it is overwriting scenes instead of just adding new ones, it created whole new bugs so it was removed. I might take another shot at it eventually, but I'm not going to further delay development for something we can't even post on Patreon. Sorry to disappoint.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Glad/hope everyone is healthy, glad to hear it's not abandoned (love the art and story so far) - just for me if long periods go by w/ no word on Patreon or here you get (Collective you) a little disillusioned ( too many good ones just slip away).

Thanks for the update. Take your time. Keep up the good work and good luck.
It's perfectly understandable. We never wanted it to take this long between updates. Every dev on Patreon starts out saying "We'll update every month" and then it turns out it is really hard to do that, even if it's your full time job. (And it definitely is not for us.)

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Can't believe I missed this game, art looks really nice just hoping that this game will finish

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I apologize and please correct me if I missed anything. But I think that soonish should mean less than the 8 months since this reply

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I apologize and please correct me if I missed anything. But I think that soonish should mean less than the 8 months since this reply
8 months would be the last update 9 actually, 2 weeks since the last reply - hopefully it will come out soon. Art is amazing and I'm surprised at the lack of support ($$$) but that may coincide with the pace of updates.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
8 months would be the last update 9 actually, 2 weeks since the last reply - hopefully it will come out soon. Art is amazing and I'm surprised at the lack of support ($$$) but that may coincide with the pace of updates.
I followed this game since its first release, the lack of support is because the game barely had any updates since the last time I put my review in (a little over a year ago), and it recently had an [abandoned] tag. I hope it will pick its pace back up, I agree that it has nice artstyle, the kind that I also like.

Reactions: TheDevian

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
A normal person never would support a game with such update shedule

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Devs not real chatty...here or Patreon

or

1623360050592.png

('he' being the game not the dev)

Last edited:

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
People already get crazy about time-related paywalls. Imagine content-related ones. Not the best idea to grow a fanbase.
Cool game, tho.

Reactions: VulgarXrated
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes