• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
BONERDALE - 2022 Edition said:
Why Early Access?
“This game was created with a no-budget team in the past and unfortunately was never finished because of the busy schedules of the members. Some of the original members are back and hopefully our motivation will be powered by new fans.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“Until summer next year.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“Add the remaining script that we have prepared that concludes the murder mystery and two extra hours of gameplay content.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“We have about an hour and a half of gameplay available that consists of more than a dozen scenes.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“It is going to be priced the same.”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“A mistake we made in the past has been not including the community more into the development stages of the game. A way to stay more consistent with that will be regular updates on a Discord group where the community can interact directly with the dev team and make suggestions.”
Since many people won't bother looking at the actual I have posted the info made available within the page.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So who's gonna be the hero and let the rest of us know if it's worth it so far..... I'm hoping it is cause I liked it when it first released. But I also don't wanna waste money on something that maybe got a few edits and an extra few minutes of content.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
So who's gonna be the hero and let the rest of us know if it's worth it so far..... I'm hoping it is cause I liked it when it first released. But I also don't wanna waste money on something that maybe got a few edits and an extra few minutes of content.
For $6 you will get:
- Version 0.0.6, which has all the base content as version 0.0.5h4 posted here, including the bugs.
- DLC1 and DLC2, which were only available on Patreon.
- Our heartfelt thanks.
- The possibility that more content, and fewer bugs, will be added in the future.

Is it worth it? I can't tell you that. I mean, I can, but I'm biased, so you shouldn't take my word for it. I also can't promise that the bugs will ever be fixed or that more content will be added. That is the hope, certainly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Love: the artwork style
Hate: the lack of MAC support...

Looks promising.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
How much content is there in this game?
just ripped the art assets v0.067 has next to no content art wise.

I also suspect the art is not wholly original. As several of the body forms/shapes/profiles look like Jab's or Laz's work but then somebody else tried to create new bodies/clothing. There is also a difference in who drew the bodies and who drew the heads as the lines styles are different.

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
It's been a while that I played a game with that much bugs, really.
While most of them still let me play the game, I got this one that I can't just ignore or anything.
I like the art etc but I just can't play, that's a shame. :(

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
Is the beer minigame bugged, or are the controls just ridiculously unintuitive? Yes, I realize I can skip it, but having an apparently broken minigame right off the bat is not a good look. Clicking moves the hand, but there seems to be zero way to get the hand to actually grab the beers? And yes, I am doing it while they're looking away.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes