3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Gozer

May 16, 2017
View attachment 618050

Overview:
Stroll around the beautiful suburban town of Bonerdale. Meet its lovable and sexy residents while you and your friends are trying to find a job and uncover the mystery of the murders that are taking place in the town.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-01
Release Date: 2020-04-11
Developer: Wonder Brewers - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough PDF:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
FAN SIGNATURES
Thanks to 4Fingerfor the link and davu91 for the Android port. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 618184 View attachment 618185 View attachment 618186 View attachment 618187 View attachment 618188
Ah. Bob,Midge and Donna from that 70s show.

Invictus94

Jan 15, 2019
Does it loosely remind anyone else of that 70's show? like real loosely, please tell me im not crazy! also great game cannot wait to see more!

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Does it loosely remind anyone else of that 70's show? like real loosely, please tell me im not crazy! also great game cannot wait to see more!
As I wrote 3 posts over yours: "Yes! The first two minutes of the game and Bob Pinciatti are a homage to my favorite show!" ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The raised eyebrow of your avatar is fitting for this reply - amazes me how many read no more the the last post.:)
Honestly, that is giving them too much credit if you think they actually read the last post, many only read replies to what they say. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vicaros and Sukme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

We have successfully finished the art for the next update! Once our programmer is done with the coding systems he's currently building, we will be able to launch. Unfortunately, based on his estimation, that won't be the first week of June, BUT we will try to add more art while he's preoccupied.
We have successfully finished the art for the next update! Once our programmer is done with the coding systems he's currently building, we will be able to launch. Unfortunately, based on his estimation, that won't be the first week of June, BUT we will try to add more art while he's preoccupied.

D

Deleted member 377868

what to do after meeting the girl in the attic in the morning?

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
3 months and no update. Slow process, abandoned or just not releasing future updates to here?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There was a post on Jun 21st, but it is behind a paywall, so can't read it. This is the portion that shows.

DEV LOG #5 - One extra scene has been added and addressing the delay
Hey Guys! :D We've drawn and colored one more scene while our programmer has been busy with coding. He's been busy for the past few days with...

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes