3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Man, so much sex-content for a 0.0.2 - because that minigame is fucking me so goddamn hard. Screw that.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
-Rightclicking during the beer grab event will reset progress midgame
-The screen showing the front of your own and the neighbours house will only allow you to scroll left but not back to the right again
Which OS are you using?

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Really good art, love the girls. Is the kid really looking for a job though? He already looks like a pizza delivery boy in the screenshot lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Vicaros
Mar 17, 2019
Excellent art, I would like you to seriously think about put animations.I know it is a lot of work but it is what puts the games on another level, mainly 2D ones. And I would reconsider the $ 12 patreon for one of $ 10-8 and I would change the short stories by character polls.Good luck, I would like to see something else before deciding to support the project.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
try to grab beer and nothing happens. Looks great but a minute in and I get a game breaking bug and cant continue....

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I don't see any incest patch so "incest" tag should be removed because "landlady" is not incest :unsure:
Vicaros can you answer why we see "incest" tag and don't see any incest patch or choosing a relationship at the beginning of the game? I'm confused by this tag but maybe there are other options here besides the landlady (which I suppose was supposed to be the MC's mom and her daughter his sister) to have incest content and i don't know about it.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
ok.... now i see why i couldnt grab the beer. I explored a bit the first time and when i went downstairs, no cutscene. I wonder if me clicking on the door in the hallway bugged out the cutscene....

Edit: I guess I should have tested first. still cant grab the cans.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I'm digging the art.
But, a doubt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, the last one should take place in Holly's room.
We will make sure to include a journal within the game (that's why we've included the phone menu). We will fix the "landlady" issue. We will make sure to create a walkthrough instructions file for now.

gameenjoyer

Jul 1, 2018
please make there an option to change the landladies and her daughters role like you can change your name. Game has potential

Reactions: Paprika

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
No, the last one should take place in Holly's room.
We will make sure to include a journal within the game (that's why we've included the phone menu). We will fix the "landlady" issue. We will make sure to create a walkthrough instructions file for now.
Ok, so I guess I already cleared it all. This shows potential.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Vicaros can you answer why we see "incest" tag and don't see any incest patch or choosing a relationship at the beginning of the game? I'm confused by this tag but maybe there are other options here besides the landlady (which I suppose was supposed to be the MC's mom and her daughter his sister) to have incest content and i don't know about it.
We are working on a patch currently, which will be available in the very near future. The tag has been removed for now.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes