3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
After dude tells you to mow the lawn, I'm stuck. There seem to be no places to go where any characters are, and no way to advance time, so I'm stuck alone in an endless morning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have to watch out for the sync up: grab the first beer, wait for them to sync up, get the next 2, wait for the sync again
The first three are easy, the last one is impossible.
For anyone struggling with the minigame: It requires the game to run at 60fps. if people are having a hard time, fullscreen mode might help
EDIT: We are sorry to those who are struggling with the last beer due to limited fps, this didn't occur at all in our testing sessions.
I have a really fast card (maybe too fast for this, running at 75fps), but I am disabled, my clicking arm doesn't work that well. Not being able to save after each success (even right clicking resets the game) makes this way beyond frustrating.

Also, I found one small typo, but I love everything else I have seen so far...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope I can get passed this eventually I want to see more, tried at least a dozen times so far...

I really love the art.

-edit-Finally got it. XD
Thanks for the game, enjoying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicaros

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How do you get to the backyard? I'm stuck with saying I need to mow the law but also plant flowers in my own yard.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
For the mac Version these are the events that never triggered for me and then I got stuck at the part where Sophia has me plant flowers in the backyard. (not a bug stuck, just stuck as in I don't know what to do next or if I can proceed)
: won't trigger in the Mac version::
Holly admiring his dick at her place.
Seeing Katie floating in the pool.
Yoga in the front yard.

Z2

May 7, 2017
Lots of potential, if you're going to have minigames please have some way around them, or allow saving mid-game so we don't have to repeat the last 20 minutes of pain.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another sandbox? Put it over with the hundred other ones. Cant devs think any further? Boring boring games.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
art seems nice. On a watch list to check in 2 years if not dropped in few month like many others.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
the game looks promising, I think it will get the support of a lot of people, so I have 1 request to the developer, please never leave your game abandoned ... I was a patreon of the games Taffy tales and a town uncovered ... but the developers don't give a damn about their game, launching a buged game and leaving it at that.

as time goes by and I see that you are committed to your work and delivering something worthy, then you can count on my support.
I will download the first version to test :) thanks

Reactions: Vicaros
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes