3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't really like landlady/lord terminology in games, you usually just call the person you rent from by their name. Seems way less incriminating to do so, p-treon at some point could use it as a search term to cancel people.

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Beer game. Took a few tries but I got the beer (5 cans) for the 4 of us.
Will there be an actual action to cut the lawn for the Anderson's and fix the sink for Sophia?
I was attempting to check all possibilities for any possible game play. Hard to find any.
Holly flashed for getting the beer.
Mrs Anderson visit at night.
Holly admiring his dick at her place.
Katie and her friend getting to see his dick.
Seeing Katie floating in the pool.
Sophia catching MC in the living room masturbating and the conversation later in his bedroom.
Seeing Sophia cleaning the bathroom and her getting ready for her shower.
Yoga in the front yard.

Did I miss anything?

Promises to be an interesting game. Curious what story boarding is going on to keep everyone playing through each day.
Will be waiting for the next update.
Thank you!!!

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I don't really like landlady/lord terminology in games, you usually just call the person you rent from by their name. Seems way less incriminating to do so, p-treon at some point could use it as a search term to cancel people.
We are actively changing it right now.
Beer game. Took a few tries but I got the beer (5 cans) for the 4 of us.
Will there be an actual action to cut the lawn for the Anderson's and fix the sink for Sophia?
I was attempting to check all possibilities for any possible game play. Hard to find any.
Holly flashed for getting the beer.
Mrs Anderson visit at night.
Holly admiring his dick at her place.
Katie and her friend getting to see his dick.
Seeing Katie floating in the pool.
Sophia catching MC in the living room masturbating and the conversation later in his bedroom.
Seeing Sophia cleaning the bathroom and her getting ready for her shower.
Yoga in the front yard.

Did I miss anything?

Promises to be an interesting game. Curious what story boarding is going on to keep everyone playing through each day.
Will be waiting for the next update.
Thank you!!!
There will be minigames for the sink and for the lawnmower scene (easier, guys, we promise).
I think that's everything, yeah. Seeing someone using their names really warms my heart.

Reactions: HylTin and ltpika

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Dam... I tried but... is there a girl in this game who's not a slut or a bitch ?
Devs can't make a story without them, these days ?
Seriously.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
For anyone struggling with the minigame: It requires the game to run at 60fps. if people are having a hard time, fullscreen mode might help
EDIT: We are sorry to those who are struggling with the last beer due to limited fps, this didn't occur at all in our testing sessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maericke

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
"You begin your summer journey in the attic of your house. Sophia is hosting a gathering downstairs..."
later:
"What plan? Just go upstairs and grab the beers"

Reactions: Vicaros

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
"You begin your summer journey in the attic of your house. Sophia is hosting a gathering downstairs..."
later:
"What plan? Just go upstairs and grab the beers"
Yeah, we noticed that right after the release. But, thank you for mentioning it.

Tolitin

Aug 25, 2017
-Decent art
-alright storyline stuff (well... taking into consideration the version...)
-seemingly good starts to side stories
-actual english
it's an early release, but yeah... fairly promising. I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Vicaros
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes