3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
He always was. He just takes 6-12 months for an update, and because he's working on two games, his games frequently are marked abandoned.
No it is marked abandoned because he literally doesn't work on any game till the last second and then the update is pretty much nothing but "put the clock two tiles to the right and added a ticking sound" "See you next year".

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
ive never played this game so i tried it. I noticed the screen flickers a LOT, like theres some engine or graphics issue
(Its for sure not my pc as i have never experienced this issue before, and ive tried a LOT of games on this site and other sites.)

Also noticed the hair and clothes on the MC sometimes bugs and "flies into place" rather than it being instant. Which is kinda odd.
And finally,if you choose to not wear panties after waking up, then go do the bar mini game to be spanked. You get a fingering option. I was unable to actually push that button for it to do anything, and it just locked me in this scene forever. I couldnt exit out of it.

EDIT: If you experience the fingering once, you can show up the next day not wearing panties and its fine.

Last edited:

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
It’s a proof that zombies are really exist, I’m not touching it until I will see ‘complete’ tag near the game’s name. Too unreliable dev.

Reactions: bubucha00

Trybutyoucant

Jul 12, 2021
Damn, you all have no idea how impressed I was by The Manor when I first started playing these games...
Seeing what has become of Bones is painful. I have no way of knowing if the kidney pain is real or not but I do hope he gets out of whatever is going on with his life and finally reach a point where he starts working on these games properly.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
By the grace of God or the scorn of Satan, Dr. Bones actually updated one of his games. It New Year miracles, now... let see how long that last.

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
If my memory serves me right, Survivor Guilt started in 2019... so I guess the next update will be "realistic noises of magical creatures", as a tribute to that great 18.C update of The Manor, with horse sounds :HideThePain:

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
So, what'd he say on his patreon? All I saw was he acknowledges how cowardly he is for not checking how long he's been silent.
Well, actually, he has not been silent at all... there are many "newbie" accounts that leave comments from time to time, in defense of the dev, kidney stones, magnificent updates, etc.

Reactions: yercat
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes