4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It's the first page of the forum, the Opening Page
Original Post, the number 1 post of the thread you are reading. There you will find not only Download information, but change logs which can act as a road map as to what to do so you do not miss anything. Walkthroughs and / or guides that will help with the how to do things to get to each scene, and frequently you will also find links to save games.

I would suggest that you actually take the time to play this game from the beginning as there is NOT a comprehensive gallery where you get all scenes with a completed save, you only get a fantasize room with non-replayable scenes from the game. To see all scenes you have to play all scenes.

Following the Walkthrough and the Guide will allow you to finish the game fairly quickly, remember the spend the day with option to increase stats faster after you have experienced all scenes in a given Version.

Cheers!!

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Why are you sad?... did your pet just die?....

Oh!, you think The Manor is dead?... hahaha, that's fake news
I think that He thinks that You won't update so often if you are developing two games at a time.
Can we know in what state the boneometer of The Manor is?

Junx000

May 4, 2018
Bones, im a totally fan of your art style, its like, dayum, thats how the milfs are supposed to look, great job!, and is nice to see h-games developers from South America. (I am from Ecuador).

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes