4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
yeah, and that's a load of bs. That's not how kidney stones work. He's like my toilet after morning coffee, full of shit.
And what medical degree makes you an authority on the medical status of other people, exactly ?
You're just some random angry dude on the internet. You're going to say whatever you feel like because you hate the guy.
Do yourself, and what's left of your mental health, a favor, and Unwatch the thread, if you hate him that much. You're not doing anybody, yourself or other, any favor by being here constantly shitting on him.

"No, I'm warning others to not supprot this scammer!", I'll presume.
Why do you even care? It'sn ot your money. Let other people be stupid if you think giving him any support is a stupid thing to do. It's not going to change your life, that money won't magically go to you.

And this message is the same for any other haters. Spending your life here shitting on the guy while you could just leave the thread and go do somethign else with your life, is nothing short of pathetic.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
And what medical degree makes you an authority on the medical status of other people, exactly ?
You're just some random angry dude on the internet. You're going to say whatever you feel like because you hate the guy.
Do yourself, and what's left of your mental health, a favor, and Unwatch the thread, if you hate him that much. You're not doing anybody, yourself or other, any favor by being here constantly shitting on him.

"No, I'm warning others to not supprot this scammer!", I'll presume.
Why do you even care? It'sn ot your money. Let other people be stupid if you think giving him any support is a stupid thing to do. It's not going to change your life, that money won't magically go to you.

And this message is the same for any other haters. Spending your life here shitting on the guy while you could just leave the thread and go do somethign else with your life, is nothing short of pathetic.
nice cope, bro. Now get out and touch some grass. I don't need a medical degree to use common sense and practical experience. I suffer from kidney stones and have talked with doctors about all possible scenarios. Be a fanboy all you like. it doesn't cahnge that bones is a lazy bum who lies every time he opens his mouth. The game is as good as abandoned and the thread is more for jokes and laughs than the game since there's nothing to talk about. If you don't like it, mute this thread.

Reactions: McLovinMilfs

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know i get what both of you are saying one yes it is kinda i guess silly to stay here and bad mouth him it won't do any good any way. on the other note mybe haveing kidny stone's is kinda to know how and what they feel like plues you can alway's read a medice book. sorry if my spelling is off.

Reactions: thirstyman

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
on the talk of kidney stones:
1714185814374.png

other than that, how's the AI training on oseo's art? it's a shame this is one of the few shota games that isn't defeat domination stuff where the shota MC has a big dick instead of a child dick, it's a huge difference over the many other shota games out there.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I can't figure out when Lucille's State scene in which time. I guess it's not written exactly in the guide.

konzzarg

Mar 28, 2021
Hi all! Has there been any news about the development of the next update? Or does this dude still have Icstor syndrome?
Hello friend, you may be in the wrong place. This thread is a support group for people going through recent abandonment issues. We are currently theorizing on why we were abandoned in the first place. Leading theory is because we were not good at sports growing up.

anonimojjjjj44

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1011695
Save 1: full stats
Save 2: Night time with lucille hearing a noise
Save 3: Martha doggo
Save 4: Martha first after bath sex
Save 5: Martha state
Save 6: Big tiddy police and robber (act 1)
Save 7: Big tiddy police and robber (act 2)
Save 8: Vera state
Save 9: Lucile state
Save 10: Halloween
Save 11: Christmas
Save 12: Mother's Day
Save 13: Easter Egg
Save 14: Full save (but not with whom are interested in Mia) passionate martha, playful lucile and submissive vera

Have a good day everyone wherever you are in this world!
Tem alguma forma de eu colocar esses save na versão atual?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well not the dev's who care about there peeps. if you look bones has two games that he is milking from and there both not getting worked on lol

Reactions: thirstyman

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
On discord bones basically said he has no more kidney stones and hes going into "full dev mode" starting monday. So well see how that goes :ROFLMAO:
Bones and work do not fit into the same sentence, I am sure that the reason why he said that was because his followers and donors were starting to leave him, it is a matter of time before he has another illness that prevents him from working for another 4 years.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes