4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The dog's innocent ...I swear...he didn't eat anything...
well work-wise anyway..

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Well, now hes saying his computer broke and he ordered a new one..... no joke. He treats his supporters like they have extra chromosomes and maybe they do since they seem to believe all the bs he tells them lol.
I insist, the pages to support creators should have minimum rules of activity related to the project being worked on, every 6 months or 1 year at most where the creator has to provide evidence that they are progressing well through updates, even if they are small.

People don't give Bones money to laze around, they pay him to get something in return.
And this situation makes me laugh because it shouldn't be me who says this, but rather the people who pay monthly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some one tell him to look us in the face and tell the truth see if he has a good poker face are if we can see through it lmao

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
I am surprised at myself that I haven't even downloaded the latest version. Just shows how much this game has fallen in my rankings. Used to be my favorite game even thou I have very mixed feelings about RPGM games. Will probably replay it after a few more updates arrive. Thou that means I probably wont play it this year at all :unsure:.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I am surprised at myself that I haven't even downloaded the latest version. Just shows how much this game has fallen in my rankings. Used to be my favorite game even thou I have very mixed feelings about RPGM games. Will probably replay it after a few more updates arrive. Thou that means I probably wont play it this year at all :unsure:.
This situation has been going on for years with RPGM developers, because if they were developers with little support or new ones it would be understood that they would take a long time to update, but these people already have experience from other projects, and in the case of Bones, they are For about 7 years now, not to mention the income, he can afford to pay at least 2-3 people, as well as others, and developing in RPGM is not out of this world either.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
well hopefully another decent 2dcg game will appear with incest, bestiality and corruption as its main tags. I know it can't appear on patreon but I think subscribestar can fill that void(of course if the game is good).

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does the reason why scenes like this are locked mean that I haven't earned enough points with that character? And spending time with them from morning to night gives 5+. Does doing it all the time work?

Well, partially. One of the scenes is locked until she fucks you in the barn.
The other one is locked behind her State Event. She must be in "Submissive".

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
what's that? the only nergal i know is the god of the underworld.
The developer of Urban Demons, the base game was very poorly made and the community took it upon themselves to fix it and expand its content.

I remember something similar happened with "A Zombie's Life", if I'm not mistaken the community took up the project after it was abandoned.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes