4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
"Look up"? Did you look down right before that? you should be staring at her ass and be able to touch her (and it's same scene as the upper body one)

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
I know a lot of people hate doc but I have mad respect for him. Barely any updates and yet he still makes a killing. If anything developers should have noticed this but there is a hunger(thirst) for 2dcg games where the main two fetishes are incest and bestiality. Hard to believe with so many people making games that no one else is doing this type of games.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's because most game's like those get closed doen by those who don't like them are because of other facters.

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Checked his discord.
He is suffering from kidney stones and can't work, since he is constantly in pain.

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
yeah, and that's a load of bs. That's not how kidney stones work. He's like my toilet after morning coffee, full of shit.
I don't like Bones as much as the next guy but that is absolutely how kidney stones work. Ive had 2 in my life and they were constantly debilitating until they passed.
That being said, I don't actually believe he has them to begin with and is just being his usual scummy self tbh

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I don't like Bones as much as the next guy but that is absolutely how kidney stones work. Ive had 2 in my life and they were constantly debilitating until they passed.
That being said, I don't actually believe he has them to begin with and is just being his usual scummy self tbh
dude he claims he has them for years. You can have renal colics for years, yes, but they last one day each and you can get treatments if the situation is bad above a certain point. You don't suffer every day for years. that would be cancer. Hence he's full of bs (I suffer from kidney stones regularly and i work!)

Reactions: dinopara

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
that's called pushing through the fucking pain man lol.
no, i mean that maybe once a month (twice if I'm unlucky) i get a renal colic. Yet i still work regularly and with pain meds and stuff i work through the colic. Bones claims that he didn't work for years cuz pain. Again, that's not how kidney stones work. What he describes is stage 3 cancer, minimum.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes