4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
you know This game is one of the very first games I downloaded and enjoyed while I joined this site. It breaks my heart that even after waiting 2 years to see if the BUM decided, oh my Patreon money is kinda lackin lemme release updates now, but instead he does shitty little updates. This dude really went the -
"I'm making enough money to not work a 9 to 5 anymore!! so let me fucking stop working almost at all in general so I can milk my dumbass supporters"
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!! I mean this shows how fucking lazy and shitty humans really can become when they sense they don't need to work or do anything in life that makes them WORK. What's even crazier is the fucking excuses man....I mean is he a fuckin child?
I remember when my older sister was heavy on hardcore drugs, and every fuckin time I would grill her ass and make fun of her for having to go off and get a hit in, she would either A. Get mad and defensive trying to either yell, or poke at me trying to say something real mean to me about my personal life, OR B. Make a fuckin excuse! I hate weak ass people that either become lazy as fuck after making enough money or are lazy aka I don't wanna do shit, or the people that make a fucking shitty excuse because they don't wanna do whatever it is they need to do to better themselves or get shit done.

Edit: the least this fuckin bum can do is finish this ONE! game of his that really made him well you know A LOTTA MONEY FOR NO REASON. Now granted I will admit I scammed a fuck ton of people where I don't need to work a day in my life, but hey I still go out and work just to have a purpose in life and not sit on my fuckin ass. (I never scammed elderly people, or people that barley had money to begin with....crazy how stupid some rich kids are huh)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope your sister kicks the habit because you know bones won't. i would love to be able to make games it sound's fun to do. i also know that coding is hard work and the other stuff is hard too. but still would be fun lol.

mrnobody9689

Jan 15, 2024
well i hope your sister kicks the habit because you know bones won't. i would love to be able to make games it sound's fun to do. i also know that coding is hard work and the other stuff is hard too. but still would be fun lol.
Coding like this - isn't hard at all. You can learn it in couple month, if you you really want it. What would be hard for me - art. Or! You can cooperate with good artists.

Reactions: dinopara

The_fgure

Apr 16, 2024
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: Dr Bones - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.0a
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Guide* - Saves -
m.kuhfang thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
There's a way of playing it on android?

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I admit it, Bones always manages to exceed my expectations, I thought that the second part of the update would take but I didn't think that long, we are almost in May and there is no sign of it being close.

Let's remember that it took about 2 years to update, the update arrived and it turned out that it was incomplete, oh, and I also delayed the first part so surely once the second was announced I would also delay it.

At this point I only come here to laugh at those who continue to support Bones monetarily in the hope of crumbs of content hahaha

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes