4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Am I missing something? Because there was an update mid-February; new scenes, not just bug fixes. I think it just doesn't go up on Patreon because the game breaks their rules?
because he disappeared for over a year with many ridiculous stories to cover his ass, then once the patreon started to drain released half of the mini update promised and then disappeared again. Everyone is just sick of his bs and wishes his patreon to go dry again so that he starts working again.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's new in this new update?
In the OP

v0.20.0a (FIRST PART)
[H-SCENES]
(NEW!) VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT REWORK (NEUTRAL AND DOMMINANT)
(NEW!) VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT (SUBMISSIVE) 2 VARIATIONS
• (NEW!) LUCILE'S STUCK EVENT (4 STAGES) (To trigger event Beasty needs to be ON!) [GRAPHICS]
• (NEW!) LUCILES'S SPECIAL SPRITE
[FIXES]
• (FIXED) SOME MINOR BUGS
SOUNDS]
• (NEW!) ADDED NEW MISC SOUND EFFECTS
[OTHER]
• VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT "REPRESSED" STATE ALT EVENT (NO GRAPHICS)
• ADDED LUCILE'S STUCK TO MIND PALACE
• ADDED VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENTS TO MIND PALACE

Orochi157

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
In the OP

v0.20.0a (FIRST PART)
[H-SCENES]
(NEW!) VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT REWORK (NEUTRAL AND DOMMINANT)
(NEW!) VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT (SUBMISSIVE) 2 VARIATIONS
• (NEW!) LUCILE'S STUCK EVENT (4 STAGES) (To trigger event Beasty needs to be ON!) [GRAPHICS]
• (NEW!) LUCILES'S SPECIAL SPRITE
[FIXES]
• (FIXED) SOME MINOR BUGS
SOUNDS]
• (NEW!) ADDED NEW MISC SOUND EFFECTS
[OTHER]
• VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENT "REPRESSED" STATE ALT EVENT (NO GRAPHICS)
• ADDED LUCILE'S STUCK TO MIND PALACE
• ADDED VERA'S LATE NIGHT EVENTS TO MIND PALACE
Thank you... I'm impressed that it takes so long to launch an update with very little.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you... I'm impressed that it takes so long to launch an update with very little.
Yeah...I think Bones is going through his terrible 2's again....kinda irritable/fitty/"I don wanna". Shame, was one of my first major games on here.

Orochi157

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Yeah...I think Bones is going through his terrible 2's again....kinda irritable/fitty/"I don wanna". Shame, was one of my first major games on here.
The truth is that he is filthy rich, receiving a lot of money and doing little, he is living happily without having to do anything, an update like this that he does can be done in 3 months, and he does it in 1 year. .. He works when he wants.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How can I see what everyone's stat are and how many do you need to start getting anywhere with the girls?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
How can I see what everyone's stat are and how many do you need to start getting anywhere with the girls?
Diary, its on your desk in your room the first day - then you can take it with you and check it anywhere. I usually sleep a lot to raise each stat up to 20-25 then start interacting with each character...but that's just me.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Diary, its on your desk in your room the first day - then you can take it with you and check it anywhere. I usually sleep a lot to raise each stat up to 20-25 then start interacting with each character...but that's just me.
I see his stat on the first page of diary, but the rest is blank.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I see his stat on the first page of diary, but the rest is blank.
I think you need to interact with each of them at least once, then they should each have a page...as you advance (iirc) there will be vague 'hints' for each character added to their page.

Reactions: jeje33

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think you need to interact with each of them at least once, then they should each have a page...as you advance (iirc) there will be vague 'hints' for each character added to their page.
Thanks, their pages showed up after I logged back in to the game this evening. :)

Reactions: Sukme

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Wow Bones is so slow, that his games' userinterface is from 1995, without any mouse support...

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
is there a way to get bigger screen?

can I change something in game notepad?

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Bones' Tales: The Manor
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
is there a way to get bigger screen?

can I change something in game notepad?

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Bones' Tales: The Manor
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1
IIRC f6 (on PC) will go full screen..anyway, its tells you how to go full screen at the start of a the game.

Reactions: Guy321
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes