4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
Could someone tell me if you can fuck Vera?
You can, in the stables. There's a bunch of conditions though. Getting the master key from the bottom bedroom (click the door while walking around with the skeleton), then touch her at night, then peek a couple of times during the late evening to trigger an event in your own bedroom. After that you can go to the stables and confront her if her stats are high enough (I think).

Reactions: Unkaar and Crovax5
May 29, 2018
How do you unlock the Martha ??? scene when you lay next to her? I have everything maxed and have spent a full day interacting with her.

How do you get past the Stare option with Vera? She counts to 1 and my character runs away.

Does the biker girl ever come back? What do you do with the diamonds?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How do you unlock the Martha ??? scene when you lay next to her? I have everything maxed and have spent a full day interacting with her.

How do you get past the Stare option with Vera? She counts to 1 and my character runs away.

Does the biker girl ever come back? What do you do with the diamonds?
This is all covered in the last 10-15 pages.

1. Have you done the bath HJ, the morning "pretending to be asleep" BJ, The bath followup sex? If so, try to go to her room at the midnight wakeup, if you have the sleep with her option, take it, if not you are missing a trigger somewhere.

2. Try hiding if you are referring to the horse scene, if you are referring to fucking Vera, keep calling her a bitch, after a few times she grabs you , throws you down and you go where at least a dog has been before. If you are referring to her room, get caught peeping multiple times and some bondage and a release occur.

3. So far no, once the biker leaves and you find the diamonds, as of .071 that is it for the cop and the biker, and for that matter wandering around out side at night in the rain even though you now know that you have a raincoat.

Again, every bit of this is covered in the last 10-15 pages, some of it several times. Please take a few moments and familiarize yourself with the excellent search functionality provided, and make sure to check the search this thread only box! Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

BadAssGhost

Aug 17, 2018
This is all covered in the last 10-15 pages.

1. Have you done the bath HJ, the morning "pretending to be asleep" BJ, The bath followup sex? If so, try to go to her room at the midnight wakeup, if you have the sleep with her option, take it, if not you are missing a trigger somewhere.

2. Try hiding if you are referring to the horse scene, if you are referring to fucking Vera, keep calling her a bitch, after a few times she grabs you , throws you down and you go where at least a dog has been before. If you are referring to her room, get caught peeping multiple times and some bondage and a release occur.

3. So far no, once the biker leaves and you find the diamonds, as of .071 that is it for the cop and the biker, and for that matter wandering around out side at night in the rain even though you now know that you have a raincoat.

Again, every bit of this is covered in the last 10-15 pages, some of it several times. Please take a few moments and familiarize yourself with the excellent search functionality provided, and make sure to check the search this thread only box! Cheers
from where i can read the information about new update?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
from where i can read the information about new update?
Start at this page and work backwards. If you want the changelog it is on the first page of this thread as is a walkthrough that will take you up though the events of .03 beyond that there is a text walkthrough / how to on page 129 post # 2577 if memory serves by a chap calling himself @Golem98 . As mentioned in the post you quoted the Search engine accessed at the top right of any page you happen to be on is EXCELLENT, be sure to confine your searches to this thread by checking the box about half way down the search dialog, happy searching / reading, Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Ryushiin

Aug 17, 2018
@Fadorry wich horse scene do you mean?
with Vera: Vera will start to attend the horse further on a aroulsal level of 40/45
you need to let her do first her touching, next day she will be able to give a bucket filling handjob^^
if you are refering to elvet just play the game, when the special night scene is triggering you will see^^

here i have a question myself:
i think i have completet the recent ersion (0.071) almost totally but i have problems figuring out how to unlock the 2. option when you are sleeping with mom at night.
Any help pls?^^

Reactions: CrazyZach

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
with Vera: Vera will start to attend the horse further on a aroulsal level of 40/45
you need to let her do first her touching, next day she will be able to give a bucket filling handjob^^
if you are refering to elvet just play the game, when the special night scene is triggering you will see^^

i think i have completet the recent ersion (0.071) almost totally but i have problems figuring out how to unlock the 2. option when you are sleeping with mom at night.
Any help pls?^^
Holy shit, could this possibly be an incipient, productive New Member?
Cool it with the bootleg emojis (^_^ --> :idontcare:) or emojis entirely and you'll be off to a great start. To answer your question, which has been answered already; scenes are locked by progression. In this case, you need to titfuck Martha (the mother) before you can sleep with her. If you've already done that, you might need to have intercrural (thigh) sex before you can have actual sex with her at night.
Now tell me about the search function and whether or not you can search an entire thread for specific terms.
C'mon. You can do it.
Believe in the me that believes in you.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Holy shit, could this possibly be an incipient, productive New Member?
Cool it with the bootleg emojis (^_^ --> :idontcare:) or emojis entirely and you'll be off to a great start. To answer your question, which has been answered already; scenes are locked by progression. In this case, you need to titfuck Martha (the mother) before you can sleep with her. If you've already done that, you might need to have intercrural (thigh) sex before you can have actual sex with her at night.
Now tell me about the search function and whether or not you can search an entire thread for specific terms.
C'mon. You can do it.
Believe in the me that believes in you.
Are you giving me a hard time old friend? :);)

I can only type that so many times a day, it gets monotonous, and I am only so creative in how i dress it up. If I were more creative i would be writing copy for a game by now...

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Are you giving me a hard time old friend? :);)

I can only type that so many times a day, it gets monotonous, and I am only so creative in how i dress it up. If I were more creative i would be writing copy for a game by now...
For what, using emojis? Nah--for struggling vainly to carry out Exterminatus on all "New Members" who contribute nothing and post frequently?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You might be better off taking a screenshot of the search bar with arrows pointing to the "search this thread only" box. And then just posting that ad nauseum. It'd be much faster, at least, but might count as spam and trigger a mod or something. This guy, at least, tried to give something back while posting.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.17+

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

YOU WILL MISS SCENES WITH JUST ONE SAVE FILE! MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO THE WOMEN DURING THEIR STATE EVENT
My Art Gallery

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
These posts have information on how to get mouse support for the game; Or Me!
This post contains a very detailed walk-through (step by step guide). [Probably Outdated] Click Me!
This post has multiple save files, for everything you need. [Probably Outdated] Click Me!

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
EXTRA ART WORK BY DOC (OR GOOD FAN-MADE STUFF HERE)
THIRSTY FOR MORE CONTENT? CHECK DOC'S
Note: I have no Patreon access so I'm limited to some degree.
(Work In Progress)

Last edited:
R

RWaites

Any help pls?^^
Have you had sex with her after the morning Bathtime HJ?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES I WILL UPDATE IT IN THE FUTURE.

USE WALK THROUGH ON #1 POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS

Tips:
How to get all Martha sex scenes?
How to get all Lucile sex scenes?
How to get all Vera sex scenes?
How to get all Merchant scenes?
How to get all Velvet & Jules (Biker Chick & Cop) scenes?

Sorry for any typos.
Remember to check the walk through on the #1 post for more information.
Keep up the good work, to paraphrase @AnotherLurker we need to continue the proactive approach to assisting new members in finding answers without spamming the thread in the process ( It would be great if someone with MOD power could sticky your answer post or place a link on the first post to the thread listing it as a continuation of the walkthrough). I do answer questions still, especially when they are specific , and recently I have taken to pointing people at your walkthrough for anything beyond .03, I think that the more graphic nature of the other walkthrough actually helps ease people into how the game mechanics and more importantly how The Good Doctor's game works. After that primer your text is excellent in guiding noobs who are too lazy to think a bit and experiment (or are simply unobservant) to make it through all things that arise. Also a hearty thanks for all the efforts of @RWaites in keeping the thread up to date on glimpses into the future of the game and posting updates in a very timely manner. Cheers

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Keep up the good work, to paraphrase @AnotherLurker we need to continue the proactive approach to assisting new members in finding answers without spamming the thread in the process ( It would be great if someone with MOD power could sticky your answer post or place a link on the first post to the thread listing it as a continuation of the walkthrough). I do answer questions still, especially when they are specific , and recently I have taken to pointing people at your walkthrough for anything beyond .03, I think that the more graphic nature of the other walkthrough actually helps ease people into how the game mechanics and more importantly how The Good Doctor's game works. After that primer your test is excellent in guiding noobs who are too lazy to think a bit and experiment (or are simply unobservant) to make it through all things that arise. Also a hearty thanks for all the efforts of @RWaites in keeping the thread up to date on glimpses into the future of the game and posting updates in a very timely manner. Cheers
Or just have it as a general rule that all have a statement in then explaining the search function, or the fact that games have mutliple threads for different purposes. Anyone coming from most other forums would expect a game to have only one thread, not 3 or 4. Despite what you may think, the seach bar location isn't 100% obvious either, no how easy it is to target the search at the current thread only.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Keep up the good work, to paraphrase @AnotherLurker we need to continue the proactive approach to assisting new members in finding answers without spamming the thread in the process ( It would be great if someone with MOD power could sticky your answer post or place a link on the first post to the thread listing it as a continuation of the walkthrough). I do answer questions still, especially when they are specific , and recently I have taken to pointing people at your walkthrough for anything beyond .03, I think that the more graphic nature of the other walkthrough actually helps ease people into how the game mechanics and more importantly how The Good Doctor's game works. After that primer your test is excellent in guiding noobs who are too lazy to think a bit and experiment (or are simply unobservant) to make it through all things that arise. Also a hearty thanks for all the efforts of @RWaites in keeping the thread up to date on glimpses into the future of the game and posting updates in a very timely manner. Cheers
I agree 100%, the main reason why I decided to update my guide was mainly to shorten it and to make it CLEARLY state that the walk through on the #1 post is quite helpful to get people through the starting phase of the game. I also wanted to "bump" it up so that people don't need to go back 20+ pages to find it even though you've been quite active at linking it to MANY people.

Or just have it as a general rule that all have a statement in then explaining the search function, or the fact that games have mutliple threads for different purposes. Anyone coming from most other forums would expect a game to have only one thread, not 3 or 4. Despite what you may think, the seach bar location isn't 100% obvious either, no how easy it is to target the search at the current thread only.
By clicking the "Search" box to type it will open a drop down menu that will contain a number of things including check boxes, one of which says "Search in this thread only" check that box and it will limit the search to this thread specifically.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It would indeed be nice if the forum software kept the search bar at the top of the screen as you scroll down the page. Hey @Webmaster is that something that could be easily configured, like a check box somewhere on your control panel? I (and many others) would be ever in your debt for such a kindness. Maybe a bunch of folks liking this could act as votes, if it is possible that is.

Just a perv

Aug 19, 2018

I have this problem... since the first time I massaged Lucile and she rejected me, the 'massage' was looping and the game was freeze showing lucile ass like in this pic (when not trusting enough).
After getting the new 'event', this happens...

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

I have this problem... since the first time I massaged Lucile and she rejected me, the 'massage' was looping and the game was freeze showing lucile ass like in this pic (when not trusting enough).
After getting the new 'event', this happens...

If it's anything like the glitch with Lucile's tits on screen non stop (even after reloading saves) you will have to revert to a save BEFORE you got this scene.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes