4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
This game is not bad I like the gameplay and further more I really like the music you can play on the record player but when I look up the Dr bones record online I can't find it odd but the game is really good keep up the good work on the game

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just look below my signature in spoiler you will find most of the developers. It's almost like they are competing with each other to become slowest(Milking) developers.
How's Nergal a milker? He had IRL issues a couple years ago, had to switch artists from ScarlettAnn to Glassfish, and paused his Patreon. He has two completed games and has been releasing regular updates for Solarion Project for a while. And you put him on top of your stupid list lol.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
UPDATED WALKTHROUGH!

Hey guys, I remade a walkthrough I had done some months ago for this game. I hope it is useful for any new player or for those who have struggled to find everything.

Please let me know if you have any feedbacks or comments!
Lol the faceless scene is still in the game.

YouIdjit

Apr 24, 2021
How's Nergal a milker? He had IRL issues a couple years ago, had to switch artists from ScarlettAnn to Glassfish, and paused his Patreon. He has two completed games and has been releasing regular updates for Solarion Project for a while. And you put him on top of your stupid list lol.
I am not going to start an argument here but he did started milking at one point. In the end everyone has their own opinion (you can make list of your own and don't add Nergal in it). P.S who writes "lol" in their own comment?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes