4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No Christmas event for me , i do Halloween event but Christmas don't come ....
Events don't come, you gotta activate them (as you did with the Halloween one). Check this post and click on the "SPOILER: Special Events" to display info on how to activate them.

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
After playing the new 3 events,i can say that the Doc is a god,a powerfull god
Oh yeah,the doyle easter event give me an idea,what about a''back in time'' event?you know,for the doyle pictures.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
After playing the new 3 events,i can say that the Doc is a god,a powerfull god
Oh yeah,the doyle easter event give me an idea,what about a''back in time'' event?you know,for the doyle pictures.
I have yet to play it since I'm waiting for the full 0.12 version but for what you say, I'd love to have a scene with Doyle's mother since at one point tells the MC that his mother's boobs were bigger and I'm always up for some ridiculously big titties.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
I have yet to play it since I'm waiting for the full 0.12 version but for what you say, I'd love to have a scene with Doyle's mother since at one point tells the MC that his mother's boobs were bigger and I'm always up for some ridiculously big titties.
In the easter event you get a glimpse on Doyle's mother and man, if you like big titties you're in for a treat.

• Love
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
slightly drunk when writing this but the xmas event was not animated will the other events mothers day and Easter be animated or will they be stills side note in the future will old events get animated or left as they are

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks to DR., i used his assets to show my taste a little. :)
Just for some fun in Photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my personal tastes, I'd add some spit/cum in mouth, lipstick marks and running mascara, something like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LucasLeels

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's really weird 0.o

Maybe activate the Halloween event again and go to bed? Also try both "times" in the morning, those being before and after breakfast. Maybe it's not when the MC wakes up.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do i get the bathroom key and how do i get the blowjob from Martha?
As of now, the BJ scene with Martha is unavailable since the early release of v 0.12 only has the seasonal events. In a couple of days I'd assume for what the Doc has said, the full 0.12 version will be available.

For the key to the bathroom, you can follow the guide in this post, as well as how to unlock the next scenes.

Reactions: shadowgamerxd12
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes