4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
but it has come to my attention that some perverts are actually marturbating to it... which disgust me...
"MaYbE tHaT's ThE tOrMeNt YoU'vE GoTtEn fOr tAkInG SO GODDAMN LOOOOOOONG WiTh tHeSe UpDaTeS!"

On a serious note tho, both the plot and the plot have been amazing, Doc!

Reactions: Oseo Bones

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Take it easy dude! Im not serious... this is a good game. Just saying that the scenes could be trigger by some king of MC action (in a immersive way, like "if MC go to the basement and make a mess, Martha go there next morning to clean it). O just think that random triggered scenes is kinda boring... it was not my intention to offend anyone.
And the Doc himself has said at least 2 times that it is not random.

Cheers!!

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Oseo Bones - I pulled a save from this thread that was immediately prior to (read, standing in front of) the "state" interaction with Martha. Played through said state interaction, and then played through the next 4 days checking the basement each afternoon to see only the original basement event play every time. I pulled the save from the thread because from the saves I had of my play-through, I couldn't get Doyle to not-respond when activating the ring- after trying a dozen times at each time-of-day slot available in the game. I've already played through all the content repeatedly, and don't feel like re-playing the game every time an update drops. But the message here is that it's very very clear that sometimes the events don't trigger. Perhaps that's because the flags aren't in the state you expect them to be because the game wasn't started fresh, or perhaps someone missed one variant of one scene, but that's why there's people complaining things are random. Sorry you're upset, but without being able to confirm whether we have truly met each requirement to trigger something and the history of bugs in the updates, it looks random, and people won't be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I enjoy this game, but I don't enjoy it enough to play it again from scratch each time you release an update.

My suggestion: expose the trigger requirements for things in some manner - either through the UI, or through a debug/cheat menu. That way people aren't fumbling around guessing if they've met the requirements. Bonus: You'll get fewer people yelling "bug", more detailed information when people think there may be a bug, and better opportunities to adjust things if some flags consistently turn out to be left in a state you didn't expect.

Last edited:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones - I pulled a save from this thread that was immediately prior to (read, standing in front of) the "state" interaction with Martha. Played through said state interaction, and then played through the next 4 days checking the basement each afternoon to see only the original basement event play every time. I pulled the save from the thread because from the saves I had of my play-through, I couldn't get Doyle to not-respond when activating the ring- after trying a dozen times at each time-of-day slot available in the game. I've already played through all the content repeatedly, and don't feel like re-playing the game every time an update drops. But the message here is that it's very very clear that sometimes the events don't trigger. Perhaps that's because the flags aren't in the state you expect them to be because the game wasn't started fresh, or perhaps someone missed one variant of one scene, but that's why there's people complaining things are random. Sorry you're upset, but without being able to confirm whether we have truly met each requirement to trigger something and the history of bugs in the updates, it looks random, and people won't be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I enjoy this game, but I don't enjoy it enough to play it again from scratch each time you release an update.

My suggestion: expose the trigger requirements for things in some manner - either through the UI, or through a debug/cheat menu. That way people aren't fumbling around guessing if they've met the requirements. Bonus: You'll get fewer people yelling "bug", more detailed information when people think there may be a bug, and better opportunities to adjust things if some flags may consistently be left in a state you didn't expect.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the game is working as intended (for a fresh game perspective). I don't like the type of games the hold the hand of the player all the way through. The actual bugs that appear within builds are fixed regulary, but I won't "fix" something that it is working, only because old saves have incompatibilities.

This is not the kind of game that is thought-out to be "quick" fap... nor a interactive gallery, as I said before.

This is why I like RPG and why I decided to use RPGM and not Ren'py.

Also, I'm not mad nor angry... but this is still a "in development" game, so there are things missing, and other things that will be changed... but all in regard of content. The system and game mechanics will stay the same (or get upgraded within the same concept).
I know not everyone like to "delay the reward" or "work for the reward". But that's what I like, and I plan to make a game that I like first... that way I won't get bored of doing it or end up selling out.

I don't plan to force anyone to play it... so, if it is not "worth it", simply don't play it (I'm not talking about you, just generalizing).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

My suggestion: expose the trigger requirements for things in some manner - either through the UI, or through a debug/cheat menu. That way people aren't fumbling around guessing if they've met the requirements. Bonus: You'll get fewer people yelling "bug", more detailed information when people think there may be a bug, and better opportunities to adjust things if some flags consistently turn out to be left in a state you didn't expect.
Just for the LOL's (and curiosity too) used the save I uploaded (the one that puts you in front of Martha before triggering the "State" conversation), went to bed, waited till afternoon and Martha was there AND it gave me the option to choose between the Boobjob and the Blowjob so I honestly don't know what's happening on your end.

Are you sure you're running version 0.12.1? If you try to get the new scene on the 0.12 version (also known as Holiday Update) you're not gonna get the extra choice since it's not a part of it.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oseo Bones when to wait for the update? )))
Do not even ask. An update JUST dropped, another might be done in 6 months, try back occasionally between now and then. When you do try back, read the last 10 pages of the thread before posting any question.

Cheers!!

continue

Apr 13, 2019
why does it say i need RPGVXAce RTP to run this? did i do something wrong or download the wrong file?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
why does it say i need RPGVXAce RTP to run this? did i do something wrong or download the wrong file?
No, you didn't downloaded the wrong file. It's a REQUIREMENT for any game made with any version of RPGMaker to have the RTP (Runtime Package) installed for it to work. You can download said file by checking the OP just below the "Download" links.

Basically, the RTP saves developers time when "building" their game to share it since it reduces greatly the size of the download. If every new update had the RTP included it would run without installing anything but it's time consuming and again, makes the final file bulkier.

continue

Apr 13, 2019
No, you didn't downloaded the wrong file. It's a REQUIREMENT for any game made with any version of RPGMaker to have the RTP (Runtime Package) installed for it to work. You can download said file by checking the OP just below the "Download" links.

Basically, the RTP saves developers time when "building" their game to share it since it reduces greatly the size of the download. If every new update had the RTP included it would run without installing anything but it's time consuming and again, makes the final file bulkier.
im downloading it now thank you for the info. i didnt realize it was a requirement at first

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, I've been following the guide and I have Mia up to doing the hand job, but that's it. I've basically gone through a week, passing a full weeks worth of day periods, with a bath in each evening period and nothing. The thigh job does not trigger after the second time nor does any change in dialogue at night unless I've run into a bug. It just keeps giving me the standard checking up on her at night dialogue.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes