4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Okay, I've been following the guide and I have Mia up to doing the hand job, but that's it. I've basically gone through a week, passing a full weeks worth of day periods, with a bath in each evening period and nothing. The thigh job does not trigger after the second time nor does any change in dialogue at night unless I've run into a bug. It just keeps giving me the standard checking up on her at night dialogue.
That's really weird. Have you tried not having a bath at evening and go straight to sleep and then get up?

Just in case (maybe it's a given at this point but it doesn't hurt to ask)... have you maxed her "level" out? Her level caps at 25. Once you get it to the max you can get the Thighjob.

Reactions: alex2011

fear41

Aug 29, 2017
Hello, i got problem with game unable to find VL Gothic font, can someone help to fix that problem ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello, i got problem with game unable to find VL Gothic font, can someone help to fix that problem ?
For what I've read on a quick search, it seems to be a font related to the RTP package. Make sure you download said RTP (it's below the "Downloads" area in the 1st page of this thread) and install it if you haven't done so or if you already did, try reinstalling it.

It should fix the issue.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Even if I'm really glad that someone is modding the game (Which I am... really), keep in mind that changing the states mid-game will not "break" the game per se, but it will mess with the events I will be adding and reworking in the future... So, go ahead, but please don't report bugs if you are using the cheat.
Either way, thanks lowclassgod , You made a skeleton happy today.
I saw that you liked the post about the cheat mod so I figured I'd upload the one I have been using since the game came out really, then I saw the paths get implemented this update so I threw that in as well.
I'll add a little disclaimer to the .txt file but I don't think many people are using the mod anyways. Not many read the thread.

I'm working on changing up the "MC MIND" to resemble a Gallery of sorts to stop people from constantly asking for a save, that'll definitely require a bit more work on my end but I enjoy your game a lot so I think I'll enjoy working on it too.

Keep up the good work Doctor! I appreciate the recognition.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
I saw that you liked the post about the cheat mod so I figured I'd upload the one I have been using since the game came out really, then I saw the paths get implemented this update so I threw that in as well.
I'll add a little disclaimer to the .txt file but I don't think many people are using the mod anyways. Not many read the thread.

I'm working on changing up the "MC MIND" to resemble a Gallery of sorts to stop people from constantly asking for a save, that'll definitely require a bit more work on my end but I enjoy your game a lot so I think I'll enjoy working on it too.

Keep up the good work Doctor! I appreciate the recognition.
im having trouble using the cheat mod im doing exactly what it says and the animal is still not outside my room can anyone help me figure out what im screwing up

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's really weird. Have you tried not having a bath at evening and go straight to sleep and then get up?

Just in case (maybe it's a given at this point but it doesn't hurt to ask)... have you maxed her "level" out? Her level caps at 25. Once you get it to the max you can get the Thighjob.
Okay, it was confusion in the guide then. She's at 15, so it does take more than twice, which is what the guide says.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so it does take more than twice, which is what the guide says.
As far as I remember, Mia doesn't level up everytime you do the handjob with her. Only way to do so is to spend the day with her with the option before exiting your room after you wake up (the prompt will appear if you decide to do so). Once you get her to level 25 (her current max) you can try the thighjob at night.

In regards to the guide, it isn't really wrong per se since the scenes per character are right, but you miss the "Tips" area where it's highly recommended that you max out every character as soon as you can by spamming the "Spend the day with..." option. Sure, you can make the argument of "Why does this scene doesn't clarify it!" but that's why the guide is meant to be read from start to finish and not nitpick sections.

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
although this isnt on patron anymore you still need the support and people want to support you so why not keep patron on this site?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
although this isnt on patron anymore you still need the support and people want to support you so why not keep patron on this site?
The short version of it is because Patreon gave him 2 choices: Either change/remove the fringe content to be able to keep the project on the site OR remove any reference of Patreon from the project and also remove it from the site itself.

As far as version 0.11, the first thing that shows when you run the game is his Patreon link so for 0.12 and subsequent versions he has left that out in order to comply with Patreon's rule. As Patreon is currently his source of income, he decided to create a "Patreon Friendly" game, and now we're here.

Oh! And people have already suggested him to go to SubscribeStar but that's another can of worms.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

startbuttonred

Apr 6, 2018
check
im having trouble using the cheat mod im doing exactly what it says and the animal is still not outside my room can anyone help me figure out what im screwing up
check the pic tutorial in the folder the you downloaded theres the guide open it scroll it down until you read the picture tutorial hen copy the link open then web browser then you should just copy how to install it there

Reactions: lowclassgod

startbuttonred

Apr 6, 2018
check

check the pic tutorial in the folder the you downloaded theres the guide open it scroll it down until you read the picture tutorial hen copy the link open then web browser then you should just copy how to install it there
here the link

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes