4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As far as I remember, Mia doesn't level up everytime you do the handjob with her. Only way to do so is to spend the day with her with the option before exiting your room after you wake up (the prompt will appear if you decide to do so). Once you get her to level 25 (her current max) you can try the thighjob at night.

In regards to the guide, it isn't really wrong per se since the scenes per character are right, but you miss the "Tips" area where it's highly recommended that you max out every character as soon as you can by spamming the "Spend the day with..." option. Sure, you can make the argument of "Why does this scene doesn't clarify it!" but that's why the guide is meant to be read from start to finish and not nitpick sections.
I figured it out, I misinterpreted the guide thinking the part where she walks in was the hand job part. I was wrong and needed to level her to get the hand job before doing it twice as indicated in the guide.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Would be better if there step by step walkthrough, help a lot when you have no memory over the game. There's a lot of things to do under a month or two, so if a game that updated per 2 months or more, when it's updated, I have no memory of those games. Unless it's a VN since you just flow with the reading.
More has

Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
Guys quick question. Wats new in v12..1 coz I'm been playing for awhile and havnt found anything new

MoMoney

Sep 3, 2018
do the special events only happen on the physical days of event such as Halloween event on the actual real halloween day?

Jegath

May 20, 2017
MoMoney No, to active Special Events u need to go and search then interact with a especific item like for example; Halloween need to find a Pumpkin in a determinate time of day (afternoon) and play the event; If are u see all events scenes to return current normal game just go bed and sleep.
For others event like Christmas is similar so no, no actual real especific day like u say.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
do the special events only happen on the physical days of event such as Halloween event on the actual real halloween day?
Read the guide in the OP. It explains in detail where, what and how to trigger the events.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder if someone out there is thirsty enough for a 2k dickpic from you. I mean, we already know there's a bunch of psychos willing to pay $30 for a little cup of "Gamer" bathwater used by Belle Delphine, so...
It's bathwater of the unholy thot, but it's good bathwater...

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I recognize those pierced cat ears... But not for the series but for that 3D video where she (the original character) gets a dick in every ear and gets quite literally "mind fucked" xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh you're talking about that character from RWBY. Blake's mom. I'm a degenerate for knowing the video, too

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Downloaded because of the thick milf on the banner even downloaded the addon to play this shit and couldn't even get passed the "name character" part.
Fucking RPGM. :cry: 20 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
Downloaded because of the thick milf on the banner even downloaded the addon to play this shit and couldn't even get passed the "name character" part.
Fucking RPGM. :cry: 20 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
Oh this must be your first time using RPGM. You need to use the ENTER key to confirm, 0 or ESC to delete. The bottom right button should say OK for when you're done selecting a name

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
She is Kali, Blake's mother from RWBY btw.
Oh you're talking about that character from RWBY. Blake's mom. I'm a degenerate for knowing the video, too

I know she's from RWBY haha but since I've never seen the series and the only reason I know some characters by their looks has been thanks to Rule 34, I didn't know her name xP

But thanks for the info, someone probably will search it now haha

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Nope, as Jegath has said , they don't need a date change or anything to be activated (unlike the easter egg in Arkham City). However, they have to be activated in a certain order.

You can check the guide in the OP, which is below the "Downloads" area to know the order of activation and what to do/what they're about c:

Reactions: Jegath
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes