4.00 star(s) 164 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What happend to BT_manor_RTP ? the one on the main page dont include the correct RTP version ??
You only have to install RTP once (and possible reinstall it if there is a problem), then use the new game.exe file when there is an update. That saves you downloading the RTP package bundled into the game each update.

Cheers

Reactions: Dependable_223

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Guys, I can't start the Doyle's event to have sex with Martha. The ring works every time. There is something missing? What I have to do to trigger it?

Btw, where is the holidays?

Thanx in advance!

gyalis

Apr 2, 2019
THIS NEXT LINK IS NOT "THE MANOR", NOR "SURVIVOR GUILT"... THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY:

(Just a word of warning, it is very weird...)
so whats the point of this.I'm here just walking around in circles.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I was following the guide, but the event with Doyle (ring doesn't work) is not happening at all. Anyway, I just did fuck Martha, but the blowjob 2 is not happening. I don't know what is going on... so I'll wait a new version.
You will be waiting a while then.

Your best bet is to actually READ everything linked on the OP in its entirety.

Just stole this from another thread, it was supposedly originally written of Skyrim Modding...

"90% of [life's] problems are solved by reading, 90% of [life's] problems are caused by not reading." --Groovtama

Cheers!!

Ruscle

Jul 7, 2019
I was following the guide, but the event with Doyle (ring doesn't work) is not happening at all. Anyway, I just did fuck Martha, but the blowjob 2 is not happening. I don't know what is going on... so I'll wait a new version.
One night u will find her in the sala to unlocj her state

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
martha needs to get creampied from the dog it would be the best thing for her
Since I was playing the very first version of this game, I hoped the horse would get the same pleasure as the dog. Since then I'm waiting for it. Probably 0.13 will be the version where horso gets some pussy ;)

Last edited:

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
hello I try the game for the first time and i have a bug when the mom go to the mc room and doing the blowjob
does anyone have full save for this version?

thanks and sorry for my bad english

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
"Blow Job 2; After completing your state event with Martha"

Last edited:
Reactions: Roderick2

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
You will be waiting a while then.

Your best bet is to actually READ everything linked on the OP in its entirety.

Just stole this from another thread, it was supposedly originally written of Skyrim Modding...

"90% of [life's] problems are solved by reading, 90% of [life's] problems are caused by not reading." --Groovtama

Cheers!!
Okies, I'll read again with more atention. Thanx!

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks, but as I said, I did fuck Martha even without the "ring malfunction event". All the states done, but no blowjob2.

Are you saying that you got Martha's state event without getting Doyle's ring scene/event? Or did you simply have sex with her after the bathroom hand job? Also Blowjob 2 can only be accessed once you complete the state event.

If you're having issues with the state events the save files linked in my guide contain all the events that can be accessed and seen via the chair (in your room at night when you can get up while everyone else is asleep). You can also see blowjob 2 with these files but must go down to the basement.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes