4.00 star(s) 164 Votes

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
I think adding sex bestiality with martha will ruin the game as the many supporters worrying about ...shes not supposed to be fck by animal her character is descent...wild characters maybe deserve im just curious of losing this game's supporters because i want this to be continue as far as u can...
bestiality is optional

Reactions: LucasLeels

Ruscle

Jul 7, 2019
It only appears u cannot watch it...which means its still conected to the story..its like still unpreventable this game only for those like bestiality for sure

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I do not know .... I like bestiality. I don't know what will happen
btw, 'till you get the stte with Vera, what happens wihtout bestiality?
You don't see anything, just a random mention or a dialogue change. For the horse, it doesn't allow to use the "Hide" prompt and if you try, a text pops up telling you why it doesn't show the scene, with the dog it says something along the lines of "I'm not interested in seeing my sister watching poop" and when there's a conversation on the table she doesn't touch herself while talking on how she spent the day with the animals.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
You don't see anything, just a random mention or a dialogue change. For the horse, it doesn't allow to use the "Hide" prompt and if you try, a text pops up telling you why it doesn't show the scene, with the dog it says something along the lines of "I'm not interested in seeing my sister watching poop" and when there's a conversation on the table she doesn't touch herself while talking on how she spent the day with the animals.
Thanx! You save me several minutes. =)

narkaleptic

Dec 8, 2018
the pretend to sleep event is broken. she stops walking across the room. and it soft locks. which mean i cant get the sex scene after bathroom hand job.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys im stuck.. i saw vera doggo scene.. vera horse scene.. "night barn scene with titfucking" and mom doggo BJ (+ titjobs and HJ) Young sis fcked aswell.. yet i have to unlock 3 more scenes and i dont know how.. with mother JOGA is only with that sport wear and second option is ??.. how do inlock rest?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys im stuck.. i saw vera doggo scene.. vera horse scene.. "night barn scene with titfucking" and mom doggo BJ (+ titjobs and HJ) Young sis fcked aswell.. yet i have to unlock 3 more scenes and i dont know how.. with mother JOGA is only with that sport wear and second option is ??.. how do inlock rest?
Guide

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i checked the guide how to start the events for halloween it says go outside to the graveyard there's a pumpkin in there click on it there isn't a pumpkin there i found a pumpkin outside the graveyard but that doesn't do anything

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i checked the guide how to start the events for halloween it says go outside to the graveyard there's a pumpkin in there click on it there isn't a pumpkin there i found a pumpkin outside the graveyard but that doesn't do anything
How far in the story are you? Has Mia arrived to the house? Have you visited the graveyard in the afternoon?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
not sure i've been having alot of trouble getting scenes to trigger who is mia again can't remember her
Mia is a character that shows up after certain events happen (specified on the guide, so it's not random) so you won't be able to activate any of the "Season" events until she arrives AND is at max level (25 for her).

Some scenes/events require certain levels, so my advice would be to level everyone to 70 (max level) so there's not much back and forth or try and error on certain stuff.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Mia is a character that shows up after certain events happen (specified on the guide, so it's not random) so you won't be able to activate any of the "Season" events until she arrives AND is at max level (25 for her).

Some scenes/events require certain levels, so my advice would be to level everyone to 70 (max level) so there's not much back and forth or try and error on certain stuff.
is she the one running from the cop if so then i did it

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes