4.00 star(s) 164 Votes

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
In the morning head to the attic and interact with the pile of presents.
What presents? I have interacted with everything that can be reached (chairs block some things) from every direction, and nothing. Even waited for the second half of morning period, still nothing.

Sorry for bugging you, but I am stuck.

Edit: do you need to restart the game from scratch to access these triggers?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What presents? I have interacted with everything that can be reached (chairs block some things) from every direction, and nothing. Even waited for the second half of morning period, still nothing.

How far into the game have you gotten? Has Mia already arrived? Have you maxed everyone's level?

Old saves (as old as 0.10 work, can't tell for previous versions since I never got to play them) do work with the latest update (0.12.1).

In order to trigger the new events you have to activate the Halloween event once again (no need to replay it, just activate it and end it by going to bed). Check this post if you have doubts.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

To add to what TrialRagnarok said the save files linked in my guide can be used, the first one will already have the pumpkin spawned and from there you may carry on with the rest of the holiday events.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
anyone know when is next update is coming
The current version hasn't been out that long, as this is a passion project, come back and READ the 10 most recent pages in about 2 months. Do not ask about when it is due again, just read. If it is out or due soon you should be able to tell easily as the title of the page will change from:

[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.12.1] [Dr Bones]

to:

[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.13] [Dr Bones]

Or everyone will be talking about it.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Canade and DevilK

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hey there guys.
I've just checked the last 4 pages on this thread on how to even get to the x-mas map and I can't for the life of me find anything.
I've imported my saves from v0.11 and I do have the Halloween event done.
I can't see the pile of presents on the morning at the attic as it was mentioned here.
May anyone help?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey there guys.
I've just checked the last 4 pages on this thread on how to even get to the x-mas map and I can't for the life of me find anything.
I've imported my saves from v0.11 and I do have the Halloween event done.
I can't see the pile of presents on the morning at the attic as it was mentioned here.
May anyone help?
Have you tried going to sleep again after repeating the Halloween event? Sometimes that helps. Also, just in case... Have you unlocked the "states" of the three main women?

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys I haven't found anything here. the game stops when I try to trigger the morning blowjob event after having made Martha "passionate" (state event).
Is it a know bug?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys I haven't found anything here. the game stops when I try to trigger the morning blowjob event after having made Martha "passionate" (state event).
Is it a know bug?
I don't think anyone has had that issue so far. So it freezes, crashes or what happens?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Have you tried going to sleep again after repeating the Halloween event? Sometimes that helps. Also, just in case... Have you unlocked the "states" of the three main women?
I did already unlocked the states of everyone as I do have the scenes on the dreaming palace..
I also slept after the halloween event and checked the attic, but no presents there.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sure thing, here you go.
Welp, this is weird... I can see the scene with no issues whatsoever, so I'm unsure on what could be happening.

Maybe a file got corrupted or the RTP wasn't installed correctly? I honestly don't know what could be causing the issue on your PC.

Screenshot_15.png Screenshot_135.png

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Heyo. good news, for all the people who reccomended SubscribeStar. I managed to get my profile up and running. So if you are interested, here's the link:
I also had to create another Discord server for the manor (and all fringe projects) due to the SS bot not working correctly on my main server. (The main server will be the main portal, from the you can find the links to the Patreon server and the SS server.
But just in case,I'll also leave the links here:
(Main discord server, here you can discuss everything "me" related, also find link to the other servers).
(This is the server for "The Manor" and other similar games with incest, beasty and all the good stuff).
(This is the server for "Suvivor Guilt" (not out yet) and other Patreon friednly projects).

...And I promise not to create more servers. But this way I can keep track of each monetary support platform and not to worry about Patreon getting all "inquisitor mode" on me.

Is it a know bug?
if you got the freeze after playing the "easter" event, it is a bug, it will be fixed in the next version.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Errr... lol
You're addressing samson125's problem.
What I can't do is get the pile of presents at the attic.
Ok, done. What I did was wake up, wait till Afternoon, activate the Halloween event again, going back to sleep to exit the event and then went to the attic. Boom! Christmas gifts show up.

1563838578887.png

Reactions: Mistix
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes