• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
are you gonna work on this game along with The Manor? or will you finish The Manor first before working on your new game?
Man I just hope dem biggest patrons want to see Manor first. Or at least don't have that fetish of playing as a female character and being sexually used by horses and shiet :D

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
are you gonna work on this game along with The Manor? or will you finish The Manor first before working on your new game?
I will work on everything at the same time... I'm actually crazy.

Man I just hope dem biggest patrons want to see Manor first. Or at least don't have that fetish of playing as a female character and being sexually used by horses and shiet :D
Well, it seems you are not up to date with "things". The manor is no longer being supported by Patreon, I'm using SusbcribeStar for the Manor and other "fringe" games.

Also, I don't support kink-shaming... let people like what they like.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I will work on everything at the same time... I'm actually crazy.

Well, it seems you are not up to date with "things". The manor is no longer being supported by Patreon, I'm using SusbcribeStar for the Manor and other "fringe" games.

well doc i hope you don't go too crazy or make one game go on hold for the other.

Instre

May 22, 2017
Doc i have to say i was away from tis game for a long time and now i came back and saw the new girl and i wanted to ask how did you make a awsome game even more awsome. you are not just a Doctor...you...are...a... ... ... WIZARD. ;)
(sorry for my bad English)

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
It seems you are not up to date with "things". The manor is no longer being supported by Patreon, I'm using SusbcribeStar for the Manor and other "fringe" games.

Ye I know about that subscribestar thing, I am just still calling the biggest donators "patrons".
No intend to offend or shame anyone for their kinks) just hope that people want Manor more than anything (like myself)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Wait, so instead of removing beastiality and changing blood related incest to non-blood related incest (which Patreon does allow, I believe) he just moved away from Patreon? Just add "step-" in front 4Head
All I read was:
"Wait, so instead of censoring his own game and changing his creative vision to a commercial stance (Which Patreon does allow, I believe) He just kept his baby alive?, Just go and die!"

(Also, no, Patreon does not allow Stepcest either).

Hi Dr. Bones
Hi! :)

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
All I read was:
"Wait, so instead of censoring his own game and changing his creative vision to a commercial stance (Which Patreon does allow, I believe) He just kept his baby alive?, Just go and die!"

(Also, no, Patreon does not allow Stepcest either).

Hi! :)
Just out of curiosity, would Patreon object to the animals being replaced by demons or whatever it is hentai-authors are fond of? Then some unrelated modder could have released a pack containing few modified graphic assets to keep those parts of the story intact.

I guess it's the general censoring that annoys me, so figuring out ways to circumvent it would be nice. A bit more challenging story-wise, but adding support for translations and having a special non-patreon translation available is one way to get around the entire step-nonsense.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Just out of curiosity, would Patreon object to the animals being replaced by demons or whatever it is hentai-authors are fond of? Then some unrelated modder could have released a pack containing few modified graphic assets to keep those parts of the story intact.

I guess it's the general censoring that annoys me, so figuring out ways to circumvent it would be nice. A bit more challenging story-wise, but adding support for translations and having a special non-patreon translation available is one way to get around the entire step-nonsense.
Fantastic creatures are "fine" as of now in Patreon's eyes, That's why I kept my second project there.
Now, I already stated that I will NOT censor "The Manor" nor will I ever "wash it down" with modification only to use "patches" later. That's why I took it off Patreon and (recently) placed it on SubscribeStar.

In my opinion, if developers really want to "fight" the system they should really stop censoring their own shit, and use alternatives. But the reality is that most developers prefer to keep the moneys and not make sacrifices. Which I get, and I don't blame them, moneys are great and I wish I got more of them... but I'm stubborn.

But, in short, NO, I will not censor my games. NO, I will not use patches. Why?, becauseI like it the way it is right now... nasty and unfiltered.

EDIT: and again, Patron does not want Step-family incest either, that's why most games use the "landlady" route and not the "step-mom".

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
In my opinion, if developers really want to "fight" the system they should really stop censoring their own shit, and use alternatives. But the reality is that most developers prefer to keep the moneys and not make sacrifices. Which I get, and I don't blame them, moneys are great and I wish I got more of them... but I'm stubborn.
1.png
Meanwhile my fav artist ded. Never give up Dr Bone.

• Sad
Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes