4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
You will excuse me! But apart from talking, I don’t see the result and I can’t say bravo! Sorry but 20 pages is one void! Where are the games? where is work where is creativity? Ody excuses and words ((((

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You will excuse me! But apart from talking, I don’t see the result and I can’t say bravo! Sorry but 20 pages is one void! Where are the games? where is work where is creativity? Ody excuses and words ((((
Are you back stirring the pot again old friend?

Cheers!!

GTDO

Feb 2, 2019
I've bug with Martha Morning BJ scene when I stop a clock, scene dont play and Martha's model stuck.

I don't care but looking forward next version. Have a good pictures...

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
hope to get other character's anal sex scence as well in the future update. great work on the game and storyline, doctor bone.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's a bit sad that most of the games of the "Bones-Verse" won't be made. Such great tags :(

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ahm... Why won't they?.
I mean, I know I could be dead before finishing with all ot them... but other than that, my plan is to make them all.
I love you Doc, I really do.

But many of the games there will have to be made as secondary projects since you still need to make money. That means very slow progression. And realistically, being 2nd hand projects will probs means that each will take 2-3 years (maybe more maybe less and yes, I'm judging this by the speed of Manor's development). I just simply thing you'll either burn out or get bored as completing all of them might take a decade if not more.
Kudos and divination to you(making one a God) if you do it, but for now it's a very very long term goal

The absolute best of luck to you our Qualified Medical Practitioner.

Kisses

Reactions: xDimax

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I love you Doc, I really do.

But many of the games there will have to be made as secondary projects since you still need to make money. That means very slow progression. And realistically, being 2nd hand projects will probs means that each will take 2-3 years (maybe more maybe less and yes, I'm judging this by the speed of Manor's development). I just simply thing you'll either burn out or get bored as completing all of them might take a decade if not more.
Kudos and divination to you(making one a God) if you do it, but for now it's a very very long term goal

The absolute best of luck to you our Qualified Medical Practitioner.

Kisses
You say this as me making games for 10 years is a bad thing... If I can make lewd games for the rest of my life, that would be a blessing.

Now, about the moneys, that's why I opened the SubscribeStar profile, so the "fringe" project (like "The Manor") can be funded.
I also have plans to get help for the making of some games... but that is something that yes, actuallt depends on the moneys. But I'm optimistic.

but again... I really hope I'm still doing this after ten years.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Oseo Bones just gonna say.. i still stand by my one post i made awhile back to you. That the one sister who actually likes us after reading that book needs to get on the breeding train, maybe toss everyone else on it to.

Reactions: cimibibapa2
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes