4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
¿Se sabe algo del progreso del The Manor o del nuevo que estaba desarrollando el buen Doctor?

Do you know anything about the progress of The Manor or the new one the good Doctor was developing?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
¿Se sabe algo del progreso del The Manor o del nuevo que estaba desarrollando el buen Doctor?

Do you know anything about the progress of The Manor or the new one the good Doctor was developing?
Regarding The Manor.

1565737537820.png

Since it's no official word from the Doc, don't take the comment as rule, just as a metric of sorts.

For Survivor's Guilt.

1565737265012.png

Seems that Kaiser is the composer or somewhat a partner in the project (I'm guessing since I haven't read the full server) so I believe his comment has a bit more weight, but then again, unless the good Doc says something himself, we play the waiting game like everyone else.

Reactions: Johnny1507

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Where do I find devs other games?
So far he's not published anything besides this game other than a small "teaser" of sorts called "Bones' Bits: Characterization" which in the Doc's words is... really weird.

However he's also working on another project called "Bone's Tales: Survivor's Guilt" and according to the Discord, the first version is gonna come out at the end of the month. Probably gonna end up having a new thread for it a couple of hours/days later in here.

If you're interested in checking that out, click the Discord link located in the first post of the thread and check the "Billboard" menu.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Where are the cheat files in this thread?
Cheat files? As far as I know there's no cheats unless you mean the "full" saves. I added mine here, although the Special Events have yet to be completed as it's intended for people who for some reason couldn't activate them properly.

Check this link for it

Reactions: Boglat

Boglat

Sep 28, 2017
Cheat files? As far as I know there's no cheats unless you mean the "full" saves. I added mine here, although the Special Events have yet to be completed as it's intended for people who for some reason couldn't activate them properly.

Check this link for it
the rar file has no save in it :/

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can't really make an empty .rar file that weighs more than a couple of bytes, you know?... Just in case I downloaded it to check and the file is there, I don't know why it doesn't appear when you extract it.

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
When was the last time you updated whatever utility you are using to extract the RAR file?

Because RAR files can appear corrupt or empty if the utility used to create the RAR file supported a later version of the RAR specification than the utility you are using to extract the file.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have a full Walk trough Of this game?
I've been working on a walkthrough of sorts in video format but it's taking a freaking long time xD So unless someone else has decided to do an up-to-date written one, I believe there's none.

However, the guide should prove more than enough in the vast majority of cases. Here's the guide.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello Guys just got a quick question. Is there a way to hide the text in scenes and just show the cg?
As far as I know, no. Usually it's Shift or Ctrl but in this game they function as Run/Walk (depending on the auto run option being toggled or not) and Skip respectively.

Reactions: Weaezer

Weaezer

Oct 8, 2017
As far as I know, no. Usually it's Shift or Ctrl but in this game they function as Run/Walk (depending on the auto run option being toggled or not) and Skip respectively.
Thanks for the reply, was trying the usual keys aswell. Now that I've played it a bit, it doesnt bother me that much anymore. Because there is usually a pic without text in most scenes. Great game so far

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes