4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply, was trying the usual keys aswell. Now that I've played it a bit, it doesnt bother me that much anymore. Because there is usually a pic without text in most scenes. Great game so far
Yeah, and most of the time the only thing that's on screen while it's showing it's the little red arrow which wouldn't be an issue to remove in Photoshop.

D

Deleted member 447379

Hello guys,,,Is there hidden room in this game? Gallery room or cheats?

Beasty066

Aug 17, 2019
I wish there would be some way of changing controls for my right arrow key broke. Otherwise the game is great (I played the game before it broke)

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
Great game, almost finished it, but can't get morning BJ (and all scenes after it) from Martha
I wake up at night, use clock, go to sleep, wake up, hear her knocking, pretend sleeping, then she enters room, walks and stops without reaching the bed with MC.
No keys work, even ESC, if it happens, I just have to shut the game and run again.
I've seen some people complaining about the same problem above, but didn't see the sollution, can anybody help me?

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I wish there would be some way of changing controls for my right arrow key broke. Otherwise the game is great (I played the game before it broke)
provides more permanent methods (which might be up your alley, since you said your right arrow key broke; is it the key itself, or did you damage the actual circuit beneath the key? The former can be fixed with a little glue and a bit of plastic, the latter, not so much); otherwise, for a less permanent solution that you can rebind at will, that only applies to those programs you set it to work for, there's

D' Bunk

Aug 21, 2019
Your masterpiece are actually great!
Keep your amazing work and idea.
Anyway, I have some suggestion for your next update, especially for next Vera scenes, I enjoyed your game well
Keep do your best, we'll support you

Reactions: ABDOOL

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
What are the benefits of each state? and any idea on how it'd impact future content? for example, I'm guessing Passionate Martha will be open to threesome and pregnancy moving forward?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
What are the benefits of each state? and any idea on how it'd impact future content? for example, I'm guessing Passionate Martha will be open to threesome and pregnancy moving forward?
Martha is the only example for now. But her Basement/Blowjob slightly changes depending on the state like on Passionate she masturbates while on Permissive she just blows you. The Strict state completely blocks the basement scene. It also probably will have an effect on the ending.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Complementing MrHanni 's comment, the good Doc has stated he has no plans of having pregnancy in-game (as in explore the house while any of the women is pregnant and have pregnant sex with them or something) BUT it could be a possibility for an ending.

Reactions: Sword26

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
How wonderful! Dr. Oseo Bones subscribeStar has reached the $ 500 goal. I think now we will have more updates of this wonderful game!

Cheers
Hello,

he has not reached yet ( currently reached 305$/month). It's a pity because he deserve more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merosu
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes