4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones just gonna say.. i still stand by my one post i made awhile back to you. That the one sister who actually likes us after reading that book needs to get on the breeding train, maybe toss everyone else on it to.
Not a fan of pregnancy, sorry... BUT!, in the case I decide to implement something in that regard, it would probably be for one of the endings, not a gameplay thing.

EDIT: That means that there is not chance for the player to have sex with a pregnant character in the game. I know some of you would want that, but again, not my thing.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You say this as me making games for 10 years is a bad thing... If I can make lewd games for the rest of my life, that would be a blessing.

Now, about the moneys, that's why I opened the SubscribeStar profile, so the "fringe" project (like "The Manor") can be funded.
I also have plans to get help for the making of some games... but that is something that yes, actuallt depends on the moneys. But I'm optimistic.

but again... I really hope I'm still doing this after ten years.
And we all pray that you continue developing till the end of times :love:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Not a fan of pregnancy, sorry... BUT!, in the case I decide to implement something in that regard, it would probably be for one of the endings, not a gameplay thing.

EDIT: That means that there is not chance for the player to have sex with a pregnant character in the game. I know some of you would want that, but again, not my thing.
And suddenly all the pervy jedi felt the cries of numerous pervs cry out in joy for but only for a moment and than unanimously all go "AWWWwww".

joking aside, having the ending option of impregnating the sisters would be awesome.

edit: before i forget. Will there be an option in a later update to give oral to any of the girls during breakfast if you are under the table? and will the new sister join in for breakfast? Just wondering because i think that could come with some hilarity.

Last edited:

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I love you Doc, I really do.

But many of the games there will have to be made as secondary projects since you still need to make money. That means very slow progression. And realistically, being 2nd hand projects will probs means that each will take 2-3 years (maybe more maybe less and yes, I'm judging this by the speed of Manor's development). I just simply thing you'll either burn out or get bored as completing all of them might take a decade if not more.
Kudos and divination to you(making one a God) if you do it, but for now it's a very very long term goal

The absolute best of luck to you our Qualified Medical Practitioner.

Kisses
We all love Doc Bones!

Maybe it is possible for him to add people helping him, not with art but with programming?

Things should go quicker then! :)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i feel theres a lot that could be added later on like with the breakfast scene moms yoga exercises and definitely other scenes hope theres more coming to this game love the art work story and humor i can't wait to see what comes next ( but i will )

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how about undertable blowjob its better than seeing mc jerk-off
Maybe trigger the blow job for the first time by jerking off and Lucile accidentally drops her fork under the table by a random chance, sees it and decides to "play". Since Vera would get suspicious either she looks down and joins or Lucile gets up and invites you to her room for sex afterwards.

I know it's a complex scenario but something like that would me amazing xD

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Maybe trigger the blow job for the first time by jerking off and Lucile accidentally drops her fork under the table by a random chance, sees it and decides to "play". Since Vera would get suspicious either she looks down and joins or Lucile gets up and invites you to her room for sex afterwards.

I know it's a complex scenario but something like that would me amazing xD
and martha gets curious whats going on undertable n look down and feels guilt about not taking enough care of mc then another scenario can be triggered

and i like the you

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anyone has the full save with the 2b cosplay scene?
The Special Events still need to be completed, tho. I uploaded this save to help people having trouble with the activation of said events. Loaded and put the MC next to Lucile so you can do the 2B cosplay scene.

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
You say this as me making games for 10 years is a bad thing... If I can make lewd games for the rest of my life, that would be a blessing.

Now, about the moneys, that's why I opened the SubscribeStar profile, so the "fringe" project (like "The Manor") can be funded.
I also have plans to get help for the making of some games... but that is something that yes, actuallt depends on the moneys. But I'm optimistic.

but again... I really hope I'm still doing this after ten years.
owwww please do it, for the rest of your life.

You are the best doc, THE BEST.

You don't come with a game just to make us see fuck scenes at all.

You have passionate histories, a nice dialogues and the beasty love with sense (not just come and fuck).

So carry on, is hard to wait, but CARRY ON.

Love from Brazil.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn i was bored cause the update's from other games lately hv being delayed and others now they come out after 3 months with the same size of a monthly update, i went a replayed The manor again cause i was missing the good old day's, waiting for a new update for this lovely game and for the new game.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not sure if I want submissive or amazon Vera
I saved before the State event, went for Submissive. Just out of curiosity reloaded and chose Amazon. The states for her and Lucile don't matter right now but man... I sure enjoyed both! In the end I went with submissive since I believe it has a bit more potential, especially since she's been a bitch from the start. Time for some payback!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes