4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
I'm being reading some comments and look that I'm not the only with the stucked animation of Martha to the BJ scene at morning, she just stay on the same spot and anything happens, only occurs in the 0.12.1 version (I check this on the 0.11 version and works without problem), ¿any one have find a solution for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mkrama

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'm being reading some comments and look that I'm not the only with the stucked animation of Martha to the BJ scene at morning, she just stay on the same spot and anything happens, only occurs in the 0.12.1 version (I check this on the 0.11 version and works without problem), ¿any one have find a solution for this?

I have not had that problem, have you tried holding down ctrl? or reloading a previous save?

SupaHacka

Jul 26, 2017
"I started this Subscribstar profile with the hope to actually Monetize those projects that are too "fringe" for other platforms. So, take this as a test. But if I reach this milestone I will put a serious effort". I think people who wanted to support him to reach this milestone may be a little disappointed and consider to retreat from their financial support. One 10$ supporter at least did probably because of that. It's only an assumption of course. In my opinion it would have been wiser to keep the hurdle at 300$ and just add an between milestone with 500$ as goal. People are sensitive these days.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
this Subscribstar profile with the hope to actually Monetize those projects that are too "fringe" for other platforms. So, take this as a test. But if I reach this milestone I will put a serious effort". I think people who wanted to support him to reach this milestone may be a little disappointed and consider to retreat from their financial support. One 10$ supporter at least did probably because of that. It's only an assumption of course. In my opinion it would have been wiser to keep the hurdle at 300$ and just add an between milestone with 500$ as goal. People are sensitive these days.
The first milestone was never at 300... I never changed the amount, I only changed the "type" of milestone. It was originally set to "all time donations" (wich means: the total amount of money people pledeged since I open the profile, including one off donations), After the "milestone reached" notification I noticed the mistake and I set it to "per month" (same system I use on Patreon).

Also, people always pledge and cancel their pledge... it is a common thing.

Is never wise to asume stuff without taking the facts into account... People are sensitive this days.

PS: Also, when quoting people,be sure to at least qoute the whole thing... you missed this part "(...)But if I reach this milestone I will put a serious effort and consider this platform as a good alternative." (I never meant "put a serious effort" on the game, I'm already doing that... I meant I will really try to consider SS as a good altertative to patreon.

SupaHacka

Jul 26, 2017
The first milestone was never at 300... I never changed the amount, I only changed the "type" of milestone. It was originally set to "all time donations" (wich means: the total amount of money people pledeged since I open the profile, including one off donations), After the "milestone reached" notification I noticed the mistake and I set it to "per month" (same system I use on Patreon).

Also, people always pledge and cancel their pledge... it is a common thing.

Is never wise to asume stuff without taking the facts into account... People are sensitive this days.

PS: Also, when quoting people,be sure to at least qoute the whole thing... you missed this part "(...)But if I reach this milestone I will put a serious effort and consider this platform as a good alternative." (I never meant "put a serious effort" on the game, I'm already doing that... I meant I will really try to consider SS as a good altertative to patreon.
I saw on subscribestar that u were 10$ away from your milestone without knowing the specific amount of it. Next time i were on SS i noticed the change of milestones and because it stated about 300$ i concluded the the previous milestone was 300$. My bad.

As long as there are no facts, somebody can only assume and with me clearly stating my statement as assumption i were implying that we (the forum members) need to wait for an answer of you.

PS: You are right, it was wrong to not fully quote you, but if u meant "I will really try to consider SS as a good altertative to patreon" it's poorly phrased, no offense. Either u should have written the far easier understandable "But if I reach this milestone i will consider this platform a good alternative." or if u want to stick to your formulation "But if I reach this milestone i will put serious effort into considering this platform a good alternative." my proposals aren't perfect, sorry, i'm no native but at least they dont leave room for assumptions and u know these people in this forum like to asume ;-) I'm a fan of your work by the way.

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
I have not had that problem, have you tried holding down ctrl? or reloading a previous save?
-I've tried holding CTRL, but nothing, I've re-load like 3~5 times and same still happens.
Edit: by the way, when this happens I need to close the game and re-open it to be able to play again and load my save.

I started to play this game since the 0.8 version, I'm have pass my save file from the version 0.11 to 0.12.1, and didn't have any problem before passing my save files from previous versions (0.8 -> 0.10 -> 0.11), until now that's the only problem that I have is this one.

I attach my save file that is exactly on night, and before to interact with the clock... If you wanna check it.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
-I've tried holding CTRL, but nothing, I've re-load like 3~5 times and same still happens.
Edit: by the way, when this happens I need to close the game and re-open it to be able to play again and load my save.

I started to play this game since the 0.8 version, I'm have pass my save file from the version 0.11 to 0.12.1, and didn't have any problem before passing my save files from previous versions (0.8 -> 0.10 -> 0.11), until now that's the only problem that I have is this one.

I attach my save file that is exactly on night, and before to interact with the clock... If you wanna check it.
Yeah I'm getting your exact same problem with your save, its possible that its from passing your saves from different game version. I feel like your best bet maybe is rpeating the game with a fresh save and just edit all your stats to max to skip the grind.

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah I'm getting your exact same problem with your save, its possible that its from passing your saves from different game version. I feel like your best bet maybe is rpeating the game with a fresh save and just edit all your stats to max to skip the grind.
Thanks for the help, and which program can I use to modified the save file? (the fresh one)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah I'm getting your exact same problem with your save, its possible that its from passing your saves from different game version.
That's extremely weird since my savefile has been used since 0.10 and so far I haven't found any issues with it on subsequent versions other than the Martha's BJ scene in the basement but that can be corrected quite easily.

Decided to check myself the save provided by CrowMurderer and indeed, she gets stuck there. I've been playing this game for a long time now and it's a first sight for me. I wonder if he started from zero or downloaded a previously used save from the forum.

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
That's extremely weird since my savefile has been used since 0.10 and so far I haven't found any issues with it on subsequent versions other than the Martha's BJ scene in the basement but that can be corrected quite easily.

Decided to check myself the save provided by CrowMurderer and indeed, she gets stuck there. I've been playing this game for a long time now and it's a first sight for me. I wonder if he started from zero or downloaded a previously used save from the forum.
I started from 0, like i said, I'm being playing this game since the 0.8 version, even i keep the previous versions from the game. (and others games that I play)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
Martha getting stucked before the morning BJ is a bug from the last version, it will be fixed in 0.13 (I mean, I already fixed it, but it will be implemented in 013).
Thanks for the info (and for keep making this great game), you made me save all the progress that I already have, I'm going to wait the next version, so ... I'm just going to avoid the morning BJ from Martha until next version.

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017

SAME HERE. Anyone got any complete save for sharing here? THANX!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes