4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, non of those suggestions have besti, but I would add https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-1-5-0-milda-sento.46548/ this game is incredible, great animations with huge potential
I recommended that one in there, most likely you skimmed through the text cause it's at the start of the last sentence of recommendations xD

Also "similar to this one" is really vague, hence why I recommended mainly milf/incest stuff. For beasty there's indeed a large variety, though mostly japanese ones but I'd argue that not a lot of people like the sex scenes be "bad ends" or the character to be defeated in order to see them.

However, I'd add Melty's Quest for big tits, gyaru/gal, beasty (mainly in lost battles tho) and incest. Oh, and corruption too!
There's Dog FUCK Idol too, but obviously that's only a dog, same as with Dog Match, tho the latter is super short. If you want more variety (although the gameplay is just clicking like a VN), there's Animal Pleasure Sixth. Originally a manga series, it's no wonder it got turned into a VN as making actual gameplay would be too much work hahaha

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Two questions:
Where are this scene from (in the game, what moment?)?
And there are any news about next update with the inclusions of mother bathroom scenes, bug fix and stuff?
Looks like Martha. Maybe the cupboard scene? As the MC is still clothed.
On regards of dates, nothing is ever set in stone, it's pretty much a meme now haha hopefully before September ends.

Reactions: Furyan

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I enter fullscreen? There isn't a setting for it in the options and f4 isn't opening it in fullscreen. I'm also unable to drag to make the window larger also. I'm using a pretty large 4k monitor and the game window is pretty small how it is.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How do I enter fullscreen? There isn't a setting for it in the options and f4 isn't opening it in fullscreen. I'm also unable to drag to make the window larger also. I'm using a pretty large 4k monitor and the game window is pretty small how it is.
To go full screen press Alt+Enter and it should go fullscreen.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Avoid fullscreen (F5), it's gonna morph the whole window and gonna look awful. Use F6 instead. It's still gonna upscale the graphics weirdly but it shouldn't distort them as bad as with fullscreen (or at least that's the case with my rig).

Wait, I just noticed the "4k monitor". You're in for a baaaaaaad time, buddy hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: BurningLlama

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Hmm... I seem to have broken something... I can't seem to get Lucile to appear downstairs for the state change. Lucile's Trust =70; Depravation = 70; Wake Up - Grab Ass, Assjob, Sex - all completed; Outside Tag - Get Naked - HJ and BJ (as high as it seems to go until state change) and had the dog go find her just for grins; danced in the bathroom; Cosplay - both outfits with skimpy- sex (V and A); Massage - sex, Kitchen - Touch, Harder, Slap, Cloths drop, Boobs - touch, pinch, cloths up; Tasting Game - Lollipop and BJ; Late Night visits - Touch, Poke, Slap, Assjob (with and without paper towels); and Late Night random run to the pantry - grab, grind, sex... Any ideas on what the hell I might have missed? On the 3rd day of attempting state change. Frustrating.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hmm... I seem to have broken something... I can't seem to get Lucile to appear downstairs for the state change. Lucile's Trust =70; Depravation = 70; Wake Up - Grab Ass, Assjob, Sex - all completed; Outside Tag - Get Naked - HJ and BJ (as high as it seems to go until state change) and had the dog go find her just for grins; danced in the bathroom; Cosplay - both outfits with skimpy- sex (V and A); Massage - sex, Kitchen - Touch, Harder, Slap, Cloths drop, Boobs - touch, pinch, cloths up; Tasting Game - Lollipop and BJ; Late Night visits - Touch, Poke, Slap, Assjob (with and without paper towels); and Late Night random run to the pantry - grab, grind, sex... Any ideas on what the hell I might have missed? On the 3rd day of attempting state change. Frustrating.
Send me your save in zip or rar format, please. I'll try to look it up and see what I can find.

Reactions: Caeir

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Could somebody tell me how to unlock Mia? I just got the game
Have sex with any of the women, next day she should come to the Manor. As for how to have sex, do all their scenes and level them and the MC to 70 points. Check the guide for more info, link in the 1st post of the thread.

Reactions: kookehdoge

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Why is it impossible to see vera kissing with the dog? The hero says he's not in the mood ...

crazydog3021

Sep 10, 2020
for some reason it wont give me the option for Martha's state event and its annoying I have done everthing with her except that and the event where MC says doyale's ring dosent work dosent work can anyone help?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes