4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I get the Halloween/Christmas events?
Lunch time and the pumpkin outside ( the place with some stone tablets or i call it graveyard :v ) You can read it more at guide-> link on first page

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard I feel bad. Imagine this: you go into a house infested by a stupid ghost and that ring is Pest Control. Great now I need this animated or drawn... FANART TEAM TAKE MY IDEA AND RUN WITH IT

PS. Wish I could have uploaded this sooner but my upload speed is utter trash haha

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
If you already have his ring, use it and he'll go away. If you don't, you need to go to the basement and interact with his corpse.
Well damn i guess my game is bugged then, because i cant interact with his corpse at all. Tried many times to interact with everything in his basement room. Just went over to double check with the corpse and still cant get him to go away...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well damn i guess my game is bugged then, because i cant interact with his corpse at all. Tried many times to interact with everything in his basement room. Just went over to double check with the corpse and still cant get him to go away...
Can you send me your savefile so I can test it? You can upload it either in a .rar or .zip file, otherwise you won't be able to post it in here.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a thing, but do you need to see all of the girls once while being possessed by Doyle maybe.
Only thing I could think of, otherwise it seems like a bug.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Shit happens at the speed of life... sit back, relax, fap on if feel like it... He's done when he's done. I'd rather wait for him to deliver his content according to his schedule. Yes 16.0 had a couple bugs, but I think he felt rushed to get it out, hence the bugs. He fixed it with 16.1 fairly quickly, so all's good. Give him the space and time to finish and test 16.2 so it's seamless. New content can be tricky, especially if it involves setting the foundation to the precursor of any joint sister/sister or sister/mother events to come down the line. At least, that's my guess. Here's to hoping...

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes