4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Help I cant get the bathroom key. I know its in Martha's room at night time but i legit cant find it I've tried interacting with both night tables and nothing.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
so.. i guess were going to have to wait until next year to get a taste of Mia's pussy. i do not care. i do not care
i can wait
If I remember correctly Mia was a commissioned character that some Patreon guy payed for, not 100% sure how Doc feels about her so Idk how much love she's gonna get. I'm really not sure if this is true though, just a weird gut feeling I've got about her but I've had it for quite some time so it could be right.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
If I remember correctly Mia was a commissioned character that some Patreon guy payed for, not 100% sure how Doc feels about her so Idk how much love she's gonna get. I'm really not sure if this is true though, just a weird gut feeling I've got about her but I've had it for quite some time so it could be right.
Sorry, my friend, but Mia was NOT a commission (Jules and velvet were). And I will be adding lots of love for her in 0.17 (including first sex event).

tanktop24

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry, my friend, but Mia was NOT a commission (Jules and velvet were). And I will be adding lots of love for her in 0.17 (including first sex event).
Can't wait for the next update. Great job on the game. are there any future scenes with martha and doggo?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes