4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
If you missed State Events Day. Can't it be returned or repeated?
I believe it shows again once or twice but cannot confirm if it can bug easily if you let the days pass.

I had this happen once way back on 0.12.1, was trying to have all the girls State Ready for a single day but missed a couple of scenes with Vera, Lucile already was in the library. Messed around like 2 or 3 days and Lucile wasn't in the library anymore but somehow she was already on "Playful" so idk what the hell happened there hahaha

Haven't checked the latest update so I can't confirm nor deny this still happens but the most likely solution (if you get locked out for some reason) would be to return to a previous savefile. If you don't have it, tough shit buddy, you need to use more than 1 or 2 savefile slots, that's why there's like 20 xD

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
As what i can see, 0.16.2 maybe unlock 2 scenes with martha (which are blocked for now) and two rework scenes,right? Any Don can confirm this to reassure my bone ..

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
How do I get the greatest scenes out of the diamond fund?

hand them to the cop or to the biker girl?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I get the greatest scenes out of the diamond fund?

hand them to the cop or to the biker girl?
Save, give the diamonds to whoever, reload and do the same with the other. Then reload and decide who you give it to decisively. Use a new save slot once you have picked your choice so you can revisit the scene whenever you want cause it can't be replayed in the Mind Palace.

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Save, give the diamonds to whoever, reload and do the same with the other. Then reload and decide who you give it to decisively. Use a new save slot once you have picked your choice so you can revisit the scene whenever you want cause it can't be replayed in the Mind Palace.
yeah, i watched all of them, wasn sure if it makes any different. Nevermind :D Thank You!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dont forget about Officer Jules and his energic partner *that resembles to lucile's personality*

a man can dream of the wonders they can do together

Reactions: kamibell

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
It is not so problematic to start a new game from 0. I do not see why they live complaining that they cannot use saved games. And I see no reason to complain, knowing that there is more content and improved scenes.

It is very simple; Start a new game, spend about 20 minutes raising the scores of all the characters, and that's it. And then as the new scenes are unlocked, you "start your engine" with the old scenes.

How difficult, troublesome, complaining, tedious and horrible is it to do that?

And you also have the advantage of knowing what to do at all times. Even faster, simpler and easier. But no, they can't figure out there is a new update, new mechanics, new codes, new scripts, and they can't understand that this is not compatible with an old save game. And also they complain.

Greetings

Reactions: kamibell

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It is not so problematic to start a new game from 0. I do not see why they live complaining that they cannot use saved games. And I see no reason to complain, knowing that there is more content and improved scenes.

It is very simple; Start a new game, spend about 20 minutes raising the scores of all the characters, and that's it. And then as the new scenes are unlocked, you "start your engine" with the old scenes.

How difficult, troublesome, complaining, tedious and horrible is it to do that?

And you also have the advantage of knowing what to do at all times. Even faster, simpler and easier. But no, they can't figure out there is a new update, new mechanics, new codes, new scripts, and they can't understand that this is not compatible with an old save game. And also they complain.

Greetings
Nah, people don't complain cause it's difficult, they complain cause they're lazy, that's it.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
what wonder is how Bones is going to do to match all the narrative arcs considering that Mia is not corrupted yet and the others are
Dont forget about Officer Jules and his energic partner *that resembles to lucile's personality*

a man can dream of the wonders they can do together
ohh yes. the younger officer was the better. but i think she was more like Mia's personality (introvert and cute but curious)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes