4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I hope that this scene gonna be optional because i don't like so much the doggo vibes XD, but well, great game Doc, i really enjoy the game, great work.
Everything is optional... even life itself... (Siri, play "The Sound of Silence").

Mr oseo i'm so happy that you comeback, but now i'm hype, waiting the "bugfix" 16.2 you call us perverts (Martha's bathroom scene)but we are men with much culture
I never left... I was just hidden... Like a ninja... a skeleton ninja... a skeleton ninja with a doctorate in medicine... and so on.
Also, When I say "perverts", it is with love.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
trying to add to the game a game tag that i haven't seen often: Possession

one man can wonder in the possibilities... lmao!

somefroggyboi

Mar 16, 2020
Do we know for sure what the "Hidden Mini Scene" is and how to unlock it, I'm not sure yet but I believe it includes Mia at the cupboard with Martha as when I restarted it said Not Enough Curiosity when you get dialog after the choice, which is Mia's thing but after I don't seem to be able to trigger it so idk

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do we know for sure what the "Hidden Mini Scene" is and how to unlock it, I'm not sure yet but I believe it includes Mia at the cupboard with Martha as when I restarted it said Not Enough Curiosity when you get dialog after the choice, which is Mia's thing but after I don't seem to be able to trigger it so idk
I believe it's the Lucile and Dog scene. Might as well check the guide (if it's clarified in there).

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Just played the game again after a few updates and damn the new scenes look great; excellent work as always Dr. Spoopy Skellington.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where is vera ?
she had to be out with the dog and I can't find her
Probably she's ready for her State Event to trigger. Go to the entrance to her room.
how do I increase my curiosity?
That's for Mia only tho, unless you are talking about the "Not Curious Enough" screen which is a bug, as far as I know. I believe that's gonna be fixed in the 0.16.2 version coming... sometime.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes