4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help ... I can't see the blowjob scenes and behind Lucile in the yard ... The guide says to repeat it multiple times, but I've done it at least 4 times in all the ways she dresses and nothing. Any tips? Thank you.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Guys a help ... I can't see the blowjob scenes and behind Lucile in the yard ... The guide says to repeat it multiple times, but I've done it at least 4 times in all the ways she dresses and nothing. Any tips? Thank you.
Do the Taste Test game with Lucile at night. You'll need the box of lollipops, Martha's sleeping mask, and Doyle to point out the hole to start the games. The first time you play it, use the lollipop. The second night you play it use your penis. You should receive Lucile's Trust +1 unless you've maxed it out already.

Reactions: Ruodger

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Curious question: when did this game start development?
Believe at the start of 2018, back then the name wasn't final, it was originally called "Family Manor" but I don't know if it was just a name change or a full-on repurpose (reboot, if you will).

Reactions: Furabia

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
Hey, after the tag game with lucile, i actiavted the bj session, after that there is a ???? option, what is it? and how to activate it ?

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
Everything is optional... even life itself... (Siri, play "The Sound of Silence").

I never left... I was just hidden... Like a ninja... a skeleton ninja... a skeleton ninja with a doctorate in medicine... and so on.
Also, When I say "perverts", it is with love.
il got this scene just now, and explode in laugh wen i seen marthas face wen he say "sorry but no" hahha , this game its awesome :ROFLMAO:

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
I never left... I was just hidden... Like a ninja... a skeleton ninja... a skeleton ninja with a doctorate in medicine... and so on.
Also, When I say "perverts", it is with love.
[/QUOTE]
Master skeleton ninja, like master splinter and his turtles

LemonCat

Sep 25, 2020
[QUOTE =“ TrialRagnarok,帖子:4255689,成员:394429”]
晚上换
[/引用]
我想把我的安眠药从抽屉里拿回来

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
[QUOTE =“ TrialRagnarok,帖子:4255689,成员:394429”]
晚上换
[/引用]
我想把我的安眠药从抽屉里拿回来
您从商人那里得到药丸。 要更换药丸,请在晚上打开中间抽屉。

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
guys i know there exist one scene whit martha on her bed in the night, and i dont know how can unlock this scene :rolleyes: il played many times and i dont know what im doing wrong, may be is for the sleeping pills? :unsure:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
may be is for the sleeping pills? :unsure:
Ding ding ding! You hit it on the nail! (BTW, I'm just saying you got it, I'm not trying to be an asshole xD)

Yep, you need to interact with her, the MC will run out of the room cause Martha has a light sleep, get the pills from the Merchant in the 1st half of the morning (don't forget to put your clothes on and don't bother with the breakfast). Meet her at the gate, talk with Doyle, get the Melchior Dagger or whatever, sell it to her, buy the pills. Then enter Martha's room during the evening and inspect the middle drawer, you'll change the pills automatically, then boom! You can interact with her at night.

Just take into account that the sex scene is only available if you already have Martha in a Passionate State, otherwise you can't access it.

Reactions: Rhisis

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
Ding ding ding! You hit it on the nail! (BTW, I'm just saying you got it, I'm not trying to be an asshole xD)

Yep, you need to interact with her, the MC will run out of the room cause Martha has a light sleep, get the pills from the Merchant in the 1st half of the morning (don't forget to put your clothes on and don't bother with the breakfast). Meet her at the gate, talk with Doyle, get the Melchior Dagger or whatever, sell it to her, buy the pills. Then enter Martha's room during the evening and inspect the middle drawer, you'll change the pills automatically, then boom! You can interact with her at night.

Just take into account that the sex scene is only available if you already have Martha in a Passionate State, otherwise you can't access it.
hmmm, i was thinking what im doing wrong is jus that. give the pills to her, i have martha apasionated, lucile playful and vera submisive. hahha and i cant hit on this scene.. martha is just sleeping -_- may be il need molest her more to wake up

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hmmm, i was thinking what im doing wrong is jus that. give the pills to her, i have martha apasionated, lucile playful and vera submisive. hahha and i cant hit on this scene.. martha is just sleeping -_- may be il need molest her more to wake up
That's weird, that scene should already been fixed. It had a bug due to faulty code in 0.15.2 but 0.16 onwards should have fixed it. Dunno what's happening then, I'm waiting on 0.16.2 so I can play again xD

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
That's weird, that scene should already been fixed. It had a bug due to faulty code in 0.15.2 but 0.16 onwards should have fixed it. Dunno what's happening then, I'm waiting on 0.16.2 so I can play again xD
yep weird is the word.. i was playing an old version and i said, ok im going to play the latest version to got it, and i see all the new content XD but no the night scene, maybe in te next update i can try one more time. :D thanks

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes