4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
That's weird, that scene should already been fixed. It had a bug due to faulty code in 0.15.2 but 0.16 onwards should have fixed it. Dunno what's happening then, I'm waiting on 0.16.2 so I can play again xD
That's so true. This is the only game i want to play new game every update

Reactions: Pagdor

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's so true. This is the only game i want to play new game every update
To be frank, as soon as 0.16 dropped I downloaded it (thanks to OG Reaver) but since there were comments about bugs, decided to wait. 0.16.1 dropped and did the same BUT as there were 2 scenes (as far as I know) that weren't accessible, decided to wait to 0.16.2 to drop so I can finally play xD

TL;DR haven't played it, waiting on 0.16.2 to do so

Reactions: MrD5 and Davewatch

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
To be frank, as soon as 0.16 dropped I downloaded it (thanks to OG Reaver) but since there were comments about bugs, decided to wait. 0.16.1 dropped and did the same BUT as there were 2 scenes (as far as I know) that weren't accessible, decided to wait to 0.16.2 to drop so I can finally play xD

I mean 2 rework scenes are really good and new scenes with vera are, too. The block scenes turned me down but everything else was fine to replay from the beginning. Also looking forward to survivor guilt new update too

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

pop_cop

Mar 6, 2018

Same thing

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyhelp pls XD how can I chance the clothes off all?
For Lucile only during the cosplay thingy. For Vera, she only changes clothes (removes her sweater) if you have her in a Submissive State. Martha only for yoga. Outside of that, you can't change them, or at least not to my knowledge.

Feb 13, 2018
For Lucile only during the cosplay thingy. For Vera, she only changes clothes (removes her sweater) if you have her in a Submissive State. Martha only for yoga. Outside of that, you can't change them, or at least not to my knowledge.
when you open the game files you can see all the scenes with other clothes, so maybe there is a way to do that

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
when you open the game files you can see all the scenes with other clothes, so maybe there is a way to do that
Out of curiosity I took a peek at the extracted game files. I'm guessing the outfits you mean are the swimsuits and costumes/dresses? The costumes are from the Halloween Event, the dresses are from the Christmas one. The swimsuits (or well, Lucile's) are part of an event yet to be implemented, the Doc teased it on the Discord server months ago and clarified it wasn't for 0.16, but I can't remember if it's gonna be on 0.17 or is for another version.

So if those are the ones you mean (as I didn't see any other ones besides the ones already in existence), then still no, you can't change them willingly, they're part of an event. You can access Halloween and Christmas one, but the swimsuit one isn't available and probably won't be for a while.

Aman321

Jun 9, 2020
I think I wont get to see this game for android in this life, and only had watch its gameplay on other websites only in phn .

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
When play hide and seek with Lucile, you can undress her, too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 13, 2018
Out of curiosity I took a peek at the extracted game files. I'm guessing the outfits you mean are the swimsuits and costumes/dresses? The costumes are from the Halloween Event, the dresses are from the Christmas one. The swimsuits (or well, Lucile's) are part of an event yet to be implemented, the Doc teased it on the Discord server months ago and clarified it wasn't for 0.16, but I can't remember if it's gonna be on 0.17 or is for another version.

So if those are the ones you mean (as I didn't see any other ones besides the ones already in existence), then still no, you can't change them willingly, they're part of an event. You can access Halloween and Christmas one, but the swimsuit one isn't available and probably won't be for a while.
When you open the files you can see for example the "under table" event with another clothes, some others too, it was then that my doubt arose

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When you open the files you can see for example the "under table" event with another clothes, some others too, it was then that my doubt arose
Probably they're only there to save time when they're actually implemented. Currently there's no use, same happens with the bikini on Lucile, as far as I know.

somefroggyboi

Mar 16, 2020
are anymore table events happening, as its shown very early on in the game but no new content is there, also is there a reason for the character to jerk off

Aman321

Jun 9, 2020
I need one help plz , i got to approach martha for sex after handjob in bathroom but still i cant get the scene where i can sleep with her night. Cant understand what has gone wrong ,her guilt is maxed out.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes