4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Argimond

Oct 16, 2018
I'm hoping for being able to further progress in Anal sex with lucile, I wanna see the MC being able to put all of his D inside her.
She reminds me too much of a friend of mine, both the face and body type

Reactions: Smithe

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I need one help plz , i got to approach martha for sex after handjob in bathroom but still i cant get the scene where i can sleep with her night. Cant understand what has gone wrong ,her guilt is maxed out.
Did you already switched her pills for the sleeping ones?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
are anymore table events happening, as its shown very early on in the game but no new content is there, also is there a reason for the character to jerk off
Nope, seems like that's been left for whatever other version comes. No new info on when it's gonna happen tho. The jerk off serves no purpose at the time.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey mate, sorry to bother but I can't seem to get either of the save file links in your signature to work. They just take me to the last comment page.
Do you, by any chance, have the amount of posts per page set up to 100? That seems to break links. I had it set up to 20 so Idk if it only breaks with 100 as I haven't tested the other options. Also I'd say to not bother with those, 0.15.2 savefiles don't work properly with 0.16+ versions. You can still try them if you wish but I can guarantee some things will break. Don't know how bad or which stuff in particular, but a few users have mentioned it does break some stuff but as far as I know, you can still view scenes without much bother.

Reactions: sparton297

huppadoo

May 4, 2017
I gave this a shot on a whim, and I gotta say, I was pretty pleasantly surprised. The progressive scenes with Vera and the dog are actually really good. I'm interested to see this develop further - especially more bestiality scenes.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Do you, by any chance, have the amount of posts per page set up to 100? That seems to break links. I had it set up to 20 so Idk if it only breaks with 100 as I haven't tested the other options. Also I'd say to not bother with those, 0.15.2 savefiles don't work properly with 0.16+ versions. You can still try them if you wish but I can guarantee some things will break. Don't know how bad or which stuff in particular, but a few users have mentioned it does break some stuff but as far as I know, you can still view scenes without much bother.
That's exactly what it was. Thanks for the help and the info; I'm a lazy piece of shit so I'm just gonna try with the saves and hopefully it goes well. Thanks again, traps rule.

Aman321

Jun 9, 2020
Did you already switched her pills for the sleeping ones?
Yes , i even completed every single scene with martha except the sleeping with her at night ,she is now even passionate ,but still i am not getting the option to sleep at night , i am using latest version

Aman321

Jun 9, 2020
Anybody knows what to do after i catch everyone in hide n seek during halloween event ? Help me plz i am noob.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anybody knows what to do after i catch everyone in hide n seek during halloween event ? Help me plz i am noob.
Go to sleep. All the Special Events end when you go to sleep.
How to unlock officer jules event and christmas event anybody knows? Plz tell me it would be a great help.
For Jules, you need to have Beasty on and have Vera jerk off the horse.
For more details on the Special Events, do as DEXTER199 says, go to Page 1 of the thread and click on the "Guide" link, just below the "Download" area. And please READ it carefully, most questions about the game's scene are answered there.

Reactions: DEXTER199
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes