4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The downstairs bathroom scene with Vera has been updated to reflect the State change to submissive. When she walks in and sees the MC she immediately turns around and tries to walk out but is stopped by the MC. That results in a discussion where he tells her to begin stripping resulting in a tit job or her voluntary riding the MC. This is when the discussion opens up about alerting Martha to their new relationship (which seems to arouse Vera even more). If you're still being attacked, then you don't have the Submissive State or you're dealing with non-16.1.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The downstairs bathroom scene with Vera has been updated to reflect the State change to submissive. When she walks in and sees the MC she immediately turns around and tries to walk out but is stopped by the MC. That results in a discussion where he tells her to begin stripping resulting in a tit job or her voluntary riding the MC. This is when the discussion opens up about alerting Martha to their new relationship (which seems to arouse Vera even more). If you're still being attacked, then you don't have the Submissive State or you're dealing with non-16.1.
how do you trigger the submissive state? im kinda new to the game i thought all i had to do was get my depravation and whatever stat the girl uses maxed to see everything, also are there special states like that for the other girls?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do you trigger the submissive state? im kinda new to the game i thought all i had to do was get my depravation and whatever stat the girl uses maxed to see everything, also are there special states like that for the other girls?
Each girl (except for Mia) can end up in 1 of 3 possible states, these can be classified as Best, Good and Bad Ending (should be pretty easy to infer which is the one you want). These can be triggered after:
1.- Having both the MC and the objective girl already be at 70 Points
2.- Visiting Doyle after the MC has 70 points so he can be visible and not just a voice
3.- Have done all of the objective girl's scenes at least once (do them twice just in case, 1 or 2 do need to be done twice)

For a more detailed list of the scenes, the different States and how to unlock them (granted, can be only 1 per girl per saveslot, you can't switch between them) and pretty much any other thing related to the progress in the game, check the guide. Link is in the 1st page, below the "Download" area. And please read it CAREFULLY, the amount of stuff that's already in the guide but people keep asking about AFTER being directed to it...
1601697389473.png

And btw, don't take the comments too personal, is just that is tiresome repeating the same thing over and over again haha no hard feelings, bub!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Each girl (except for Mia) can end up in 1 of 3 possible states, these can be classified as Best, Good and Bad Ending (should be pretty easy to infer which is the one you want). These can be triggered after:
1.- Having both the MC and the objective girl already be at 70 Points
2.- Visiting Doyle after the MC has 70 points so he can be visible and not just a voice
3.- Have done all of the objective girl's scenes at least once (do them twice just in case, 1 or 2 do need to be done twice)

For a more detailed list of the scenes, the different States and how to unlock them (granted, can be only 1 per girl per saveslot, you can't switch between them) and pretty much any other thing related to the progress in the game, check the guide. Link is in the 1st page, below the "Download" area. And please read it CAREFULLY, the amount of stuff that's already in the guide but people keep asking about AFTER being directed to it...
View attachment 842313

And btw, don't take the comments too personal, is just that is tiresome repeating the same thing over and over again haha no hard feelings, bub!
thanks and no worries i dont let rude people phase me, i understand how frustrating it gets which is why i normally try to figure things out myself but in this case i honestly thought id finished it only to discover theres a whole other side to it but i will be consulting the guide from here on so i dont make that mistake again. thanks for the help.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks and no worries i dont let rude people phase me, i understand how frustrating it gets which is why i normally try to figure things out myself but in this case i honestly thought id finished it only to discover theres a whole other side to it but i will be consulting the guide from here on so i dont make that mistake again. thanks for the help.
No worries, my dude haha I hold no hard feelings for anyone either, it's just repetitive sometimes, that's all. It's kinda like the IT joke of "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" hahaha

But yeah, if you somehow get stuck or end up in need of help that the guide can't provide, feel free to post it here or tag me directly if you want, will try to provide assistance :D

Reactions: ReaCreations

Aman321

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone remember right off hand the triggers necessary to get Vera into state mode? I have Dep at 70, and Vera's Lust at 70 (breakfast just before the horse scene in the barn) but she won't leave the dog in the afternoon. I've run into her multiple times in the morning (ride and leave options), Stared at her in the barn multiple times in the barn with the horse (including HJ and Touch both multiple times), watched her multiple times in the barn with the dog, encountered her in the bathroom in the afternoon multiple times, peeped on her through the keyhole in her room resulting in the BJ tied to the bed multiple times, touched her multiple times at night resulting in tied to the bed with the footjob... I have Doyle solid at some point because I've got Lucile's State to Playful already, so he's out and about. Does it take a night's sleep between reaching 70 and her leaving the dog?
She wont leave the dog , you will get to have sex with her after you her bitch in the morning

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
She wont leave the dog , you will get to have sex with her after you her bitch in the morning
Just calling her a bitch in the barn wasn't doing it. I had to go to a previous save (3 days back) and do all her scene variations at the different times. I had missed at least one along the line (one scene with the dog I don't recall doing before) because when I completed those and called her a bitch again, it triggered. There seem to be little triggers like that throughout the game. All I can say is, "Read the guide carefully!"

Reactions: rodona

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I have the washroom handjob scene, and Vera's points maxed out and that damn keyhole peep blow job scene just is not happening. I've seen her wank a horse, get sexually assaulted by a dog, called her a bitch... and looked through that keyhole about 30 times. Is this thing bugged, am I missing something, or is my RNG just that bad?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes