4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone remember right off hand the triggers necessary to get Vera into state mode? I have Dep at 70, and Vera's Lust at 70 (breakfast just before the horse scene in the barn) but she won't leave the dog in the afternoon. I've run into her multiple times in the morning (ride and leave options), Stared at her in the barn multiple times in the barn with the horse (including HJ and Touch both multiple times), watched her multiple times in the barn with the dog, encountered her in the bathroom in the afternoon multiple times, peeped on her through the keyhole in her room resulting in the BJ tied to the bed multiple times, touched her multiple times at night resulting in tied to the bed with the footjob... I have Doyle solid at some point because I've got Lucile's State to Playful already, so he's out and about. Does it take a night's sleep between reaching 70 and her leaving the dog?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone remember right off hand the triggers necessary to get Vera into state mode? I have Dep at 70, and Vera's Lust at 70 (breakfast just before the horse scene in the barn) but she won't leave the dog in the afternoon. I've run into her multiple times in the morning (ride and leave options), Stared at her in the barn multiple times in the barn with the horse (including HJ and Touch both multiple times), watched her multiple times in the barn with the dog, encountered her in the bathroom in the afternoon multiple times, peeped on her through the keyhole in her room resulting in the BJ tied to the bed multiple times, touched her multiple times at night resulting in tied to the bed with the footjob... I have Doyle solid at some point because I've got Lucile's State to Playful already, so he's out and about. Does it take a night's sleep between reaching 70 and her leaving the dog?
You need to confront her during the 2nd half of the morning (while she's with the horse). It should trigger a new scene and afterwards, believe it's at the 1st half of the afternoon, the dog should be alone and just try to enter her room.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You need to confront her during the 2nd half of the morning (while she's with the horse). It should trigger a new scene and afterwards, believe it's at the 1st half of the afternoon, the dog should be alone and just try to enter her room.
Thanks, I've tried that a couple of times. I even backed up 2 days and groped her various times in the library just to make sure that wasn't it. Gonna try advancing a couple days with different choices of both horse and dog options. Maybe I missed one of those option choices.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Not sure exactly what the problem was, but I cleared it. I backed up 3 days and redid all the groping choices in the library, dog and horse options in the barn, and got her to 70 the night before the state event. I also did the peep and visits during the night just to make sure. I stared at her and called her a bitch as well (again). She wasn't there in the afternoon and the state event went smoothly. I hate the little things that trip you up... Thanks TrialRagnarok for the suggestions.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Jun 12, 2020
I'm guessing you decided to watch the intro? Otherwise I don't get what you mean xD
I just try the game and for the play test i just need to press control, no need to move or play or any choice, lust and trust up, look like game play alone, not my kind of stuff that all.
And i never skip intro, i prefere to play a complete game with background

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just try the game and for the play test i just need to press control, no need to move or play or any choice, lust and trust up, look like game play alone, not my kind of stuff that all.
And i never skip intro, i prefere to play a complete game with background
Ummm... are you sure you're playing THIS game? Cause that sounds like any VN in Ren'py hahaha just hold Ctrl and pick an option once or twice for 15 min. straight and you get an ending.
Although I'd give it to you that it is grindy, thankfully there's the "Spend the day with" option to max them pretty quickly. Since it's progression, you'll still need to interact with them at different points in time and stuff.

Jun 12, 2020
Ummm... are you sure you're playing THIS game? Cause that sounds like any VN in Ren'py hahaha just hold Ctrl and pick an option once or twice for 15 min. straight and you get an ending.
Although I'd give it to you that it is grindy, thankfully there's the "Spend the day with" option to max them pretty quickly. Since it's progression, you'll still need to interact with them at different points in time and stuff.
I get the feeling that became like a Vn, and oh god i hate these thing, i mean for too many reason but this is not the point, and for that i stop play, i have try too many game with good tag but who was facking Visual Novel, so now i'm quickly recalcitrant.
I'll try again to see about the game, it's sad but let see if you can play without the intro.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can i acess state event ? i already confronted her in the barn
Check in the 1st half of the afternoon and go outside the house, the dog should be alone. Then go to her room.

Also, make sure you already did all her previous scenes at least once and have both the MC and her at 70 points.

Reactions: _C43D_

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
do you need summon doyle and visit her room in some moment of the afternoon, i think whas something like that

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You don't need to summon Doyle. At some point in the game, preferably early on, you allow Doyle to materialize from a disembodied voice to a ghost. Once he's a ghost he can wander around the halls of the mansion. This is needed for all state events. Thanks to TrialRagnarok, I was able to get Lucile's State event completed, and progress on with the others. My problem with Vera was most likely a missed incident either in the Library or one of the dog events. I found an event with the dog in the barn option I didn't remember exercising. Once I took care of both events, Vera's State event went smoothly. When she does not appear outside in the afternoon with the dog, you need to go to her room. Once you enter, she will walk down the hall. The MC will hide and attempt to escape once she enters. Doyle will appear and the State change dialog begins.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Check in the 1st half of the afternoon and go outside the house, the dog should be alone. Then go to her room.

Also, make sure you already did all her previous scenes at least once and have both the MC and her at 70 points.
i dit it now im having troubles with bath scenes with vera

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i dit it now im having troubles with bath scenes with vera
Enter the downstairs bathroom in the 1st half of the afternoon, enter the bathtub and masturbate. Refer to the guide in the 1st page (below the "Downloads" area) for a list of the available scenes and how to trigger them, as well as the State events.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Enter the downstairs bathroom in the 1st half of the afternoon, enter the bathtub and masturbate. Refer to the guide in the 1st page (below the "Downloads" area) for a list of the available scenes and how to trigger them, as well as the State events.
she just grab me everytime even tho i have her sub, another martha isnt in her room in morning for yoga scenes

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
she just grab me everytime even tho i have her sub, another martha isnt in her room in morning for yoga scenes
Ahhhh, then that scene hasn't received an update to reflect the State. That's normal, all the old scenes are gonna be reworked eventually to reflect the State the girl is in, so no worries there for now.

As for Martha, she's probably in the basement.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes