4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have the washroom handjob scene, and Vera's points maxed out and that damn keyhole peep blow job scene just is not happening. I've seen her wank a horse, get sexually assaulted by a dog, called her a bitch... and looked through that keyhole about 30 times. Is this thing bugged, am I missing something, or is my RNG just that bad?
RNG, my dude. It's not a RNG per day tho, sometimes it did took me quite a few tries but I got it, I reloaded and it took me 3 times so it isn't a fixed number per day.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I have the washroom handjob scene, and Vera's points maxed out and that damn keyhole peep blow job scene just is not happening. I've seen her wank a horse, get sexually assaulted by a dog, called her a bitch... and looked through that keyhole about 30 times. Is this thing bugged, am I missing something, or is my RNG just that bad?
Just a couple suggestions... During the Late Night option - Get Up, then go visit her. (You should have the master key from Doyle by now that lets you into her room). Touch her and she should wake up, catch you, tie you to the bed and give you a foot job. During the Evening timeframe she will be in the Library. Visit her and go through every option on boobs and ass. With the Horse, make sure you have at least 1 Touch (not Handjob) scene. The scene I missed with the dog, until I went back to an earlier save, was leaving the panties ON. That ended the event quicker. In the event order, it would have happened around Vera's Arousal somewhere around 30-35ish I think. I'm not saying it's one of the triggers, just something I tried (amongst the many) that ultimately activated the State event. Good Luck.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I actually didn't have the master key, so thanks for that much at least. Went into that room, saw no sparklies and left. :p

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I actually didn't have the master key, so thanks for that much at least. Went into that room, saw no sparklies and left. :p
You'll need the master key to complete Martha and Vera's State events. There's also a BJ scene with Mia in her room you'll need the key for once you get Mia's Curiosity to 35. To get the key, get Doyle and try to open the room at the end of the hall across from Martha's (the "to be" Mia room). It should be in the dresser just to the character's left as he enters. Hopefully Mia hasn't arrived yet. If you've had sex with any of them, then Mia is there and I don't know how the key situation plays out.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
guys any news for version 16.2?
apart from the drawings on discord everything has been stopped for a month due to the work of the 2-3 missing scenes

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Hey, doc. Bring more scenes with Doyl's memories and more not too hard but funny quests MC should solve to find'em... please, Please, PLEASE!!! )))

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
Then you don't have her in the playful option. I recently uploaded a Walkthrough that is more of an "Idiots Guide" than a walkthrough. Check the requirements there. For the Blowjob you need 60 Depravation and 20 Trust, and for the Sex option you need her State Event result to be playful, which means that you need both Depravation and Trust to be 70. Check my guide ;-)
Fixed it. Had to make a new save. Was using one made when those state events were first introduced. I did have the correct stats but it wouldn't unlock. Made a new save, edited the values and the scene was available.

Eagnaroknd

Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys, how can i get the yoga sex scene, already have the bikini suit, and she can be naked, but there is only the option of handjob and assjob, and i cantt trigger the sex scene????

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
no just that, the scene has yet to be implemented. bones said he would also put the dog scene in this event in the future

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
now we are waiting for 3 scenes. 2 in the bathroom with martha and 1 when she is on the shelf next to the kitchen. these scenes were supposed to be part of version 16.0 released over a month ago.

Reactions: Land Lady Lover

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
bones not from dates. usually it does 2 or 3 updates in a year. then you have to see the content more or less scenes is all an unknown at work. you can go to trello or discord although bones don't update often. the last modification of the scenes he is preparing dates back to the beginning of September then everything has been stopped for over 30 days

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes