4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
for some reason it wont give me the option for Martha's state event and its annoying I have done everthing with her except that and the event where MC says doyale's ring dosent work dosent work can anyone help?
go to basement and find Doyle

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can repeat scene with Lucile in the kitchen at night
Try doing a couple of her scenes during the day. I was replaying the game yesterday and it's sorta random but play at least one of her scenes per day, you'll most likely get the chance to repeat it.

Keropok

Sep 14, 2020
Try doing a couple of her scenes during the day. I was replaying the game yesterday and it's sorta random but play at least one of her scenes per day, you'll most likely get the chance to repeat it.
Do you mean I can get repeat scene with Lucile at night in the kitchen when I do the couple of her scene during the day right?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else thinks the MC could film or take photos of Vera's animal care sessions for fun & profit? :devilish:

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
With the dominant route, i think MC does't need that to have fun and profit with her
Need? Who needs anything, why do you think i said fun and profit? ;)
Souvenirs and would definitely fit along with domination play.

Reactions: MrD5

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
How do i get doyle to go away? I can get him to tag along but i can't get him to go away without going to sleep.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do i get doyle to go away? I can get him to tag along but i can't get him to go away without going to sleep.
If you already have his ring, use it and he'll go away. If you don't, you need to go to the basement and interact with his corpse.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Depends, do customers get to watch videos or live sessions with the "making of" for their bath water?
Otherwise, it's too much profit for too little fun. ;)
Well, the thing with e-girls is that no other man has to be in or mentioned during the thing xD otherwise you won't get the views and the cash money. I mean, could be done with a camera and no words from and/or to the MC. Submissive Vera path only, tho haha

In the Dominant/Amazon path she would just stream her Snu-Snuing you on Chaturbate or Cam4 xDD

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes