4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Tough luck :poop: , some of us have been waiting for Mia content for long time and finaly getting it at somepoint when the next patch comes out :love:
And the next one look like it was truly focus on Mia consider she got the least content out of all the characters so far, so even more exciting
Of course after that we would still need some of that juicy Martha yoga lesson

Reactions: Sorgath

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
And the next one look like it was truly focus on Mia consider she got the least content out of all the characters so far, so even more exciting
Of course after that we would still need some of that juicy Martha yoga lesson
Yeah wouldnt mind it focusing on Mia fully tbh.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Where? In tutorial from this page my dear. :unsure: :giggle: It clearly say "Day 25 [State Events Day]" and there is NO any mention that this state is defined by girl points and not by day! Just to be clear.
Ahh, you mean the Step-by-Step one haha forgot that one existed :KEK:

Yeah, that document isn't a "Walkthrough" in the sense of things happening at those exact time frames but rather it happened to the guy making it on that day, think of it more like a log of his activities rather than a proper walkthrough/tutorial.

If you check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) and then click the "State Event" spoiler you'll see it says that both the MC and the girl in question NEED to have 70 points each and have all the previous scenes with her already done. No worries about it tho, I was just a little bewildered since it was the first time someone mentioned the "25th day" haha

Reactions: RellikMD

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
These saves only work for version 0.16.2.1. Don't bother with them if you're playing another versions besides this specific one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, so it took me a while to do it (thank you procrastination!) but I've managed to compile a bunch of saves for specific things. I'm mainly going to focus on "First Times" as in the first time you can do something specific with/to a character 'cause they do have some unique dialogue and/or slight scene changes, but I'm also gonna upload a "Full Save" and some other ones later on the day, I only need to put them in order first haha

At the moment I'm only uploading the file focused on Martha's scenes, tomorrow I'll be compiling the rest of the saves I already have focused on the other girls. However, I do have to point out that a couple of these saves are indeed trivial as, well, you can get the same result after skipping the intro :LUL: but this post is dedicated to all the lazy mfs out there that can't be bothered (extra points if you got the reference).

Anyways, gonna edit this post as I add the saves, each file will be accompanied by a .txt file that describes what each save does and an extra instruction betwixt parenthesis in case it applies/is needed so you won't run around the map like a headless chicken :KEK: although most of them you can just load and interact with whatever is in front of you, so don't panic if there's no extra instructions. As a final tip, if you already got existing saves and want to keep them, move them to a new folder as extracting the .zip file could overwrite them.

EDIT: Done, all the savefiles are uploaded. As I mentioned before, each .zip file has a .txt file that explains what each save does as well as the spoilers in this post.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ahh, you mean the Step-by-Step one haha forgot that one existed :KEK:

Yeah, that document isn't a "Walkthrough" in the sense of things happening at those exact time frames but rather it happened to the guy making it on that day, think of it more like a log of his activities rather than a proper walkthrough/tutorial.

If you check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) and then click the "State Event" spoiler you'll see it says that both the MC and the girl in question NEED to have 70 points each and have all the previous scenes with her already done. No worries about it tho, I was just a little bewildered since it was the first time someone mentioned the "25th day" haha
At least the Guide was 100% correct and was a much better way to check for event than the old walkthrough which isn't get update anymore, just slowly follow it and no one will miss any scene or event with the characters

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
So you're new here, I see :KEK:
You clearly misunderstood something there lol.
I'm not new here, I'm following this game since it's first release when Bones had a monthly update schedule.
I said that because last time I checked he was releasing updates for every 2 months but sadly he didn't released nothing for quite some time :/

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You clearly misunderstood something there lol.
I'm not new here, I'm following this game since it's first release when Bones had a monthly update schedule.
I said that because last time I checked he was releasing updates for every 2 months but sadly he didn't released nothing for quite some time :/
Ahhh, I get it now, my bad haha I discovered the game when 0.10 just dropped and I also was witness of that schedule but since now it's more or less 4-6 months in between we've already gotten accustomed to that haha

• Sad
Reactions: God_Batman
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes