4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
By the way, game needs a lot of grinding...
Yes, a LOT of grinding haha quick tip to speed it up a bit:
Interact with the leftmost bookshelf in the studio (leftmost area in the lobby), check middle or top shelf, can't remember which one to read "The Lusty Argonian Maid". Also whenever it's midnight get up and interact with the chair in the room, then exit. Repeat until you get 10 points in Depravation, then before getting up you'll have an option to "Spend the day with..." and there you can choose any girl or the MC. Repeat ad nauseum until all of them are at 70 points.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So I was just wondering do we have any clue how far the game is(progress wise) before it's actually completed? Not talking about the update but the full game.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So I was just wondering do we have any clue how far the game is(progress wise) before it's actually completed? Not talking about the update but the full game.
Don't think we do? Unless it's been discussed in the Discord server which I've neglected for months now haha however I'm thinking that it's gonna take a while for it to be finished and not because of the update timeframes (4-6 months in between), but overall.

Take this with a truckload full of salt tho as I'm not involved in anything regarding the game's design or developtment so I know as much as you do but if I'm taking a guess, probably 7 big updates, not including reworks, just updates that keep the plot going forward and implementing mechanics that have been placeholders for a while.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I want to make this criticism from the most absolute of respects to Mr. bones:

I am not too well informed about the update dates and their contents. I check frequently for updates, more for my mental health and my sacred patience I try not to get impatient.

Now: I don't like Mia at all. Girl, no boobs ... I'm not attracted to her at all. I understand that it is necessary to dedicate time to certain characters. But hey, it's not something I can complain about.

What I would like would be content of deception or n e t o r a r e. With this type of game it would be delicious.

By the way, is Mr bones working on another game? Which?

Dec 29, 2018
I want to make this criticism from the most absolute of respects to Mr. bones:

I am not too well informed about the update dates and their contents. I check frequently for updates, more for my mental health and my sacred patience I try not to get impatient.

Now: I don't like Mia at all. Girl, no boobs ... I'm not attracted to her at all. I understand that it is necessary to dedicate time to certain characters. But hey, it's not something I can complain about.

What I would like would be content of deception or n e t o r a r e. With this type of game it would be delicious.

Don’t change the name so people don’t know what it is dude. Say it like it is... NTR. I think most of us are good without the “delicious pleasure of getting cucked” as well. That shit is so fucking repulsive. Please see a therapist

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Don’t change the name so people don’t know what it is dude. Say it like it is... NTR. I think most of us are good without the “delicious pleasure of getting cucked” as well. That shit is so fucking repulsive. Please see a therapist

Says the guy masturbating to incest and/or bestiality...

We all got our kinks and we all are a bit messed up. There is no need to fight among ourselves just because we like different stuff.
I mean... it is not like he likes preggo... those weirdos.

EDIT: Wait!, I just noticed he said he doesn't like Mia... burn him.

Dec 29, 2018

We all got our kinks and we all are a bit messed up. There is no need to fight among ourselves just because we like different stuff.

Well that becomes the question then Doc. Where's the line drawn? Do you really put incest on the same level of kinkiness as NTR? What about scat and/or puke :poop:? Gore and/or torture? Are those simply just "different fetishes" too?

If we're being honest with ourselves, there's light years of difference between seeing YOU as the character have consensual sex with someone, and standing by as you watch another dude (or dog/horse for that matter) ram his nasty dick into your girl... with that said, if you do decide to add it in, please oh please make it optional :oops: (still hoping it won't be added though).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, NTR involves different things. It's not bad he wrote netori instead of NTR because they're different stuff even if they share the premise of the partner getting fucked.

Some people like netori, some prefer netorare, depends on what gets you going. Now, which one do you prefer? Do you prefer to get cucked/see someone getting cucked from their perspective or do you prefer cucking someone else? Also it depends whether or not the one getting cucked knows about it/is into it or is ignorant of the fact.

Personally I enjoy stories where the guy getting cucked doesn't know about it, you know, like the classic of "Hot unsatisfied MILF feels lonely cause the middle-age husband works all day and doesn't have sex with her anymore but she gets a young bastard to give it to her unbeknownst to her husband" type of thing.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What do you think the dog and the horse are for?

The dog isn't really my cup of tea (I never really got into the whole wolf dicks thing) but I personally can't wait to see that horse smash the fuck out of Vera. I wonder if Martha and Lucile will end up getting a taste of that thick horsecock...

Survivor's Guilt.

Personally I enjoy stories where the guy getting cucked doesn't know about it, you know, like the classic of "Hot unsatisfied MILF feels lonely cause the middle-age husband works all day and doesn't have sex with her anymore but she gets a young bastard to give it to her unbeknownst to her husband" type of thing.
Same... kinda? Have you played Yuka and Summer Color? (sorry for posting other games, not sure if it's allowed but I just wanted to give an example)

Those two are NTR games, but the MC is pretty much nonexistant. Infact they don't say much except "..." The latter game has a happy ending of sorts but I couldn't care less about it. You use the MC to look around and find the girl in sexy situations, but the MC doesn't do anything about it, or even appear in the scene or anything. I just like the sexy situations the girls find themselves in, and it's really close to just being a "Female Protagonist" game which is my fav genre.

So tbh I don't know if it's because that's just the kind of NTR I like (those are the only two NTR games I've played) or if it's just because of the art.

Not sure I'd like anything above that tbh. And since the MC in this game is pretty talkative it would be WAY above those two games.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Who can NOT like Mia? She is so cute and innocent and petite
And I want that little game with the dog to end well for everyone :D

Ps: maybe it is early but will there be possibilities of preggo content? (Maybe I asked this a while ago and forgot. I don't want to say if it's on the agenda right now, but if Bones at least contemplates a tiny possibility
and isn't against it)

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Same... kinda? Have you played Yuka and Summer Color? (sorry for posting other games, not sure if it's allowed but I just wanted to give an example)

Those two are NTR games, but the MC is pretty much nonexistant. Infact they don't say much except "..." The latter game has a happy ending of sorts but I couldn't care less about it. You use the MC to look around and find the girl in sexy situations, but the MC doesn't do anything about it, or even appear in the scene or anything. I just like the sexy situations the girls find themselves in, and it's really close to just being a "Female Protagonist" game which is my fav genre.

So tbh I don't know if it's because that's just the kind of NTR I like (those are the only two NTR games I've played) or if it's just because of the art.

Not sure I'd like anything above that tbh. And since the MC in this game is pretty talkative it would be WAY above those two games.
Just checked them and I've not played them but they're most likely sitting in my HDD haha I'm paranoid of shit getting removed from the internet that I'm making sure to download everything I can.

Anyways, paranoia aside, then yeah, most likely you like getting cucked :KEK: or well, not you exactly but are into that stuff happening as long as it is hot. As I mentioned before, I prefer when the one getting cucked doesn't know about it, meaning the scenes don't happen from his/her point of view and therefore they are completely unaware of it.

However I can tell you right now that most of the times it doesn't matter that much to me as long as the artwork is great. Hell, I've lost the count of how many doujins I've read where the MC gets cucked just because the artwork is amazing. The key thing is whether or not he's aware and if you like the MC which, more often than not, it's impossible since they're either too much of an airhead OR they're just a plank of wood trying to be/act human and his existence is just an excuse for the doujin to be NTR :KEK:. Most of the times I don't enjoy it is when the MC happens to be likeable (mostly from preexisting franchises/stories) and their partner gets fucked in front of them, that stuff I don't like.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Just checked them and I've not played them but they're most likely sitting in my HDD haha I'm paranoid of shit getting removed from the internet that I'm making sure to download everything I can.

Anyways, paranoia aside, then yeah, most likely you like getting cucked :KEK: or well, not you exactly but are into that stuff happening as long as it is hot. As I mentioned before, I prefer when the one getting cucked doesn't know about it, meaning the scenes don't happen from his/her point of view and therefore they are completely unaware of it.
That's the thing though. I don't put myself in the position of those MC's in those two games. It really helps they're nonexistant as I said. That's one of the reasons I didn't like "Big Brother", because the MC "existed" if that makes sense. And the mom acted like a hoe that would rather be against her son because she loves dick too much. Proper turn off for me. (actually made me upset)

But yeah, I think the lack of really good Fem MC games (there's tons of the genre, but not all are good obviously, like Tina, Makina, Karryn's Prison, Ambrosia to name a few ) made me go into unknown territory like this. This is another reason why I'm sorta hyped for Survivor's Guilt. Because for one, it's a western game (not that I dislike jp games or anything, I love them but I think I've played so many that I'm just looking for something new) and because Dr. Bones is making it (because the manor is one of my favs).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's the thing though. I don't put myself in the position of those MC's in those two games. It really helps they're nonexistant as I said. That's one of the reasons I didn't like "Big Brother", because the MC "existed" if that makes sense. And the mom acted like a hoe that would rather be against her son because she loves dick too much. Proper turn off for me. (actually made me upset)
Makes sense and I get what you mean, something like that happens to me too in the genre. Only times I just power through it if it's something I don't like is when the artwork is just so fucking good that it would be a shame not to enjoy it. For example, the times I've found a doujin with good artstyle and semi competent story only to realize it has scat is frustrating and even then, I kinda make sure how much of that is in there, if it's only 1 or 2 panels I just skip them haha hell, a couple of times I've used a "clean" piece to override the scat parts by cropping the "clean" image and covering the (literal) shit the other image has.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Dear turtlesweater:

I totally disagree, if I may. N T R is not only '' the passion of the cuckold '', but also of those who empathize with the woman who cheats, or with the one who steals.If you accept an opinion, constructive of course, you have a closed mind. You are looking at something that lacks interest or fun for you, believing that the rest of us must agree with you ... And that is why you are wrong.

When I caress my long and hard bone reading N T R, he savored the emotional conflict of the woman, the "I want, but my pride does not allow me to recognize it and my moral and duty neither." I expect more than a woman giving herself for nothing. Of course it's fine if she wants to, the NTR is not rape, it is simply conflict.

Sure I have to go to therapy, but it won't be for that hehe.

Have a good day.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020

Fighting? Who is fighting? I'm sure turtleweater suggested therapy to me with the best of intentions.

The incest thing does not excite me especially, but I can enjoy it if it is well complemented (as is the case with the game), and bestiality ... It is not my devotion, but with the correct implementation it is also very enjoyable. The important thing is to understand why things that excite us excite us and to know if they are healthy for us ... or not.

Dear Mr. Bones, let me tell you that I am frankly concerned about you. What turns you on killed you, that's why you're dead. Therefore, very healthy can not be haha. But if even after death he continues programming and creating these fetishes ... His thing is to go overboard!

It saddens me if there are things that are not understood, I depend on the translator for everything. I'm sorry!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Makes sense and I get what you mean, something like that happens to me too in the genre. Only times I just power through it if it's something I don't like is when the artwork is just so fucking good that it would be a shame not to enjoy it. For example, the times I've found a doujin with good artstyle and semi competent story only to realize it has scat is frustrating and even then, I kinda make sure how much of that is in there, if it's only 1 or 2 panels I just skip them haha hell, a couple of times I've used a "clean" piece to override the scat parts by cropping the "clean" image and covering the (literal) shit the other image has.
Ugh, I know how that feels. Nothing worse than browsing R34 and seeing literal crap. Also there's stuff like extreme ryona. There's this artist called Kingbang and his art can be really good, but it's filled with that kind of thing so I actually feel bad for even clicking on his stuff just so I can find the good part where it ain't messed up.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BlackFoxEv
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes